There are somethings you can't get again, whey you throw them away.

Last Christmas I gave you my heart.( ONE SHOT)

I was in a 2 year relationship with the ultimate playboy from our college years, Kwon Jiyong. Everything was going absolutely like a love story out of the book, he was head over hills in love with me till he decided to pop the question, will you marry me? it was every girl's dream to be married, have kids and be with that perfect loving husband forever but that just wasn't mine. We were fresh graduates when our relationship had gotten stronger and I was afraid of what future would bring if we decided to marry right now and not focus on our own and personal priorities in life. It was lucky for me that he proposed privately or else he would have embarrassed himself, don't get me wrong I love Jiyong and I know I'm going to spend my entire life with him and it could wait, could it? I smiled brightly as I held my hand for him to put on the ring on my finger. I could see happiness written all over Jiyong's face, it was precious and a one in a million moment that I could relive every time I would remember this.

"Ji." I said, he looked at me while still wearing that smile I will always remember.

"I will agree to be your fiancé but we're young, we have so much more to give, could our marriage wait?" I asked him, with a hopeful heart I smiled.

I could see the change of expression in Jiyong's face. Love can wait, can it?

He nodded and smiled slightly at me, I knew he was hurt." Of course it can, Jagiya" He answered.

 

I know I should be happy? But why do I feel guilty all of a sudden?

 

It was Christmas eve when he proposed to me and it was also Christmas eve when I caught him cheating. After that night, Jiyong was never the same -we decided to live in under the same roof, go to work and make money for the wedding and settle everything for our future. It was suppose to be perfect but Jiyong changed, he was becoming someone else and the worst someone who broke my heart in an instance.  Isn't it funny? the person who you thought wouldn't do anything to hurt you is always the one who is behind the trigger. I didn't bother to find who was the girl he cheated me on, instead, I silently packed my bags and went out of our apartment. I didn't care if Jiyong did everything to stop me, I felt nothing, not sympathy, not love but I could surely hear my heart broke.

 

It's been a year and I have moved on, with the help of our college friends -I did smile again and hopefully love again, it was also Christmas eve when Wooyoung confessed to me, and it was on the very same day I told him I felt the same way. We were on my favorite restaurant, the same restaurant where me and Jiyong always ate before.

 

"I'm going to the comfort room, Jagiya be back, okay?" I smiled at wooyoung while fixing my skirt and headed to the comfort room. I could feel someone following me, I looked back and saw who it was, I gasp as he took my hand and dragged me in to one of the vacant rooms.

"Ji stop" I said firmly as he let go of my hand, I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Do you love me?" He cupped my face and starred at my eyes, I could feel my heart beating -my face red. I looked at his eyes, I know he was hurting but I knew I was better off without him ;He was my past -something that I needed to forget. I slowly took off his hands.

"I don't know who you are," I simply said then left. I have Wooyoung now, he was there when I needed him and Jiyong wasn't. It's Christmas -exactly a year when I gave him my heart but the next day he just gave it away.

He stopped me again, this time I was mad at him.

"Tell me, did you get over me already Dara? Because I didn't." He said, sadness filled his voice.

"Last Christmas I gave you my heart Ji! and what did you do? You just gave it away!" I shouted at him, I was angry; All the hurt that I kept inside, I let him hear, he deserves to hear all of it.

"I'm sorry, please babe!" He pleaded.

"There are some things you can't get again, when you throw them away Ji."