End

Future

"OMFG LEE JINKI KYAAA!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, my mother entered the room, worried.

"YA!! why are you screaming!? are you okay???" 

"Yes mom, i'm fine" I said, with a big smile on my face

"Why are you screaming? you scared the hell out of me" She said, wiping drops of sweat from her forehead. 

"loooookkkk!!!!" I said, pointing at the computer. 

"Jinki is so cute right~~~?" I kissed the screen. My mom keep on giving me disgusted looks. but i'm used to it~ 

she exited my room and i came back in fangirling. 

Okay. I'm a shawol. pretty obvious right? A shawol since 2010. Lucifer era. Lee Jinki is my bias but Taemin came in like a wrecking ball and ruined my mvp life. But deep inside, Jinki is still my one and only *heart eyes emoji* 

I never saw them before. But I know I will someday! 

I learned korean for them. I learned how to appreciate korean food and tradition. 

SHINee became my strength. SHINee world as my home. SHAWOLS as my family. They are so precious. I will never give up on SHINee. Yep. you heard me right, NEVER. 

to keep in touch of my precious boys, I opened a twitter account. I made friends all over the world, and also, from my own country. 

I know I wont see all of them, but we can feel we're with each other through SHINee's music. They made us united. 

Years later, SHINee won their first ever daesang. We are very happy for the boys. At their speech, they mentioned SHINee World which made the fandom happier. SHINee treated their fans their friends, their family. And we're proud of it. We're happy that SHINee is comfortable around us. 

Then, fanwars happened. Other fandoms bashed us. We cant blame them on what they feel, but, saying rude things to our fave? oh no you didn't. We proved we're the calmest and most peaceful fandom. We proved that we can win any fanwar without using the same harsh words they used before us. 

Then, Jinki's operation was released to the public. The fandom was hurt of course....

especially MVPs....

All we can do is to pray for his health. And it turned out good. 

Jinki made a comeback. Although there is //SOME// changes in his voice, we're happy that he's back and healthy. 

There are many things that happened. There are bad, there are good.

Taemin had his solo debut. Some are not in favor of this but they still supported the maknae...

 

i'm so happy to be a shawol...

[MONTHS LATER...]

--TEXT--
friend: i wanted to get married!
me: wth?! you wanted to get married at the age of 15????
fr: no! i want to fasten the time!
me: do you have a ideal husband??
fr: yeah onew! hahahaha i prefer older guys though because i feel safe around them! you?
me: same. guys that are funny like onew, sweet like minho, thoughtful like jjong, stylish like key, and cute like taemin. omfg that will be the "perfect creature" *wiggles eyebrows* 

we keep on talking about marriage and stuff but, something suddenly hit me... 

"I wonder... if I got married, will I still have my love for shinee?? will i ever forget them? what will happen to all of the years i've spent on them? will it be worth it? or memories will just be dumped at the trash like nothing happened?"

i love them too much for that....


-10 YEARS LATER-

I'M MAKING SOME ROOM FOR MY NEXT CHILD. THEN, I TRIPPED OVER A BOX, MAKING ITS CONTENTS FALL. I SAW A POSTER WITH 5 FAMILIAR FACES. TEARS STARTED TO FALL. THEN MY SON COMES IN AND LOOKS AT MY POSTER... 

"Mom? Who are they?"

More tears started to fall, I looked at him and said into my mind... 

"Son, these are the boys that changed my life. the boys that i skipped a meal for. the boys that i waited for hours just to see them for a day. the boys that made me stop crying in the middle of the night. the boys that comforted me through music. the boys that i loved so much..." 

"mom?" 

I wiped my tears and smiled.

"son, these are my first loves" 

After all these years... I thought I already forgot them but I realized that I cant. after all these years, the same song is playing into my mind...

"noona neomu yeppeosseo...."
 

--------------------------------------------------

YAAAAYY hahahahaha some of these things are true lol i just added them :) 

 

i hope you guys like it! chu~~