Can I Tell You?

Livin' A Double Life

Key and Onew walked with Taemin and I to our house. I had the day off today so I wasn't in such a hurry. When we got to the house, Onew ordered some fried chicken. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch and the tv.

"You're paying, KyungMi!" Onew said.

"Whatever." I said.

"KyungMi...." Key said.

"Yea?" I asked.

"Can you please tell me why HyunSeung said sorry." he asked.

"I already told you. It's nothing." I said and frowned.

"You're lying. I noticed everytime we ask you where you were or what you were doing, Taemin always covers for you. Something is up." Key said.

Taemin shifted uncomfortably and looked at me. "Noona...." he said.

I kept quiet and looked at the wall. *Should I tell him and Onew the truth? They are like my older brothers. Can I trust them enough to tell them my other identity?*

"Don't you trust us?" Onew asked.

"Yes, its just. I'm scared." I mumbled.

"Scared? Why would you be scared?" Key asked.

"I'm scared you all would treat me differently if you knew." I said.

"Try us." Key said.

"......Do you know the actress slash model Lee YunHee?" I asked.

"Yea, why?" Onew asked.

"I....I'm Y-YunHee." I said.

"No seriously." Key said.

"Hyung, she's telling the truth. Thats why she's always gone." Taemin said.

"Bwoh?!" Key and Onew both said at the same time.

I stared at the floor; refusing to make eye contact with them.

"Thats awesome but what does that have to do with HyunSeung?" Key asked.

"HyunSeung was the first to figure it out and he told the rest of Beast. That why GiKwang was talking to me this morning. He threatened to tell the whole school who I truely am unless I work for them as their so-called 'personal nerd'. Thats why HyunSeung apologized. He didn't mean for that to happen. I turned GiKwang down though. He might not tell anybody because if he did, people wouldn't believe him because how my reputation is at school." I said.

"That bastard. I really don't like what GiKwang is doing to you." Key said.

"Don't worry about him. He's the least of my worries right now." I said.

"Noona, has those boys you talk to almost spoiled your secret?" Taemin asked.

"What boys?" Onew asked.

"Yea. Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo. I work with them when it comes to acting. They go to our school now. They almost called me YunHee in the hallway in front of everyone. They struggle to call me KyungMi because they've been calling me YunHee for so long." I said.

"Oh." Onew said. "How old are they?"

"Minwoo is the youngest. They're all 16. Youngmin is the older twin though." I said.

"Wow, you talk to boys that are 3 years younger than you." Key said then chuckled.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"They're only 2 years younger than me." Taemin said.

"What are you going to do if the school found out?" Onew asked.

"Transfer schools as well as change my name and appearance." I said.

"Y'ouch. You'll leave us just like that?" Onew asked with an unamused expression.

"I wouldn't have a choice." I said.

"Well, you don't have to worry about us exposing your secret." Onew said.

I smiled brightly then hugged him. He was just about to hug me back until he heard knocking on the door. He pushed me aside to go get his precious fried chicken. Key pulled me into a hug since Onew never hugged me back. I hugged back then pulled away and went upstairs. I looked at my phone as the screen lit up.

From: Unknown Number
Don't go to school tomorrow, unless you want to get hurt.

"What the hell?" I said then quickly walked back into the livingroom and up to the boys.

"Hey guys, look at this." I said.

Onew, Key, and Taemin walked up to me and looked at my phone.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Key asked.

"I have to go to school tomorrow. I've already missed so many days." I said.

"We'll protect you." Key said.

"No one threatens my noona." Taemin said seriously.

I smiled and looked at them. "What would I ever do without you guys?" I asked.

Onew and Key slept over last night and we all went to school the next day. A lot of people were staring at me. No more like glaring at me. Onew put his hand on my shoulder and Key remained by my side.  Taemin was closely following behind us. *What's going on?* People continued to glare at me and whisper to their friends.

"I don't have a good feeling about this, noona." Taemin said.