Nerd vs. Star

Livin' A Double Life

"And cut! Thats a wrap everyone!" the director shouted.

I sighed in relief. I was so tired and I had school tomorrow. I walked off set and got a drink of water.

"YunHee, noona!" Minwoo shouted and ran up to me.

"Hi." I said and slightly bowed my head.

"Noona, you were great today." Minwoo said while smiling brightly.

"Kamsahamnida. You weren't so bad yourself." I said and chuckled.

Minwoo's smile faded when he suddenly thought of something. He looked down at the ground and sighed.

"Gwaenchanayo?" I asked.

"Nae. I just remembered I'm switching schools with Youngmin and Kwangmin." he said.

"What school?" I asked.

A/N: Just a random name. "Seoul High School..." he responded.

My eyes went wide when he told me. They were switching to my school. People at my school don't know I act or model. Hell, I don't even go by YunHee there. This is bad. I can't have people at school figure out my secret. They'll treat me differently. I do NOT want to become a queenka. I'm better off with my current reputation.

"YunHee- I mean noona?" Minwoo asked and arched his eyebrow.

I blinked and came back to earth. "O-oh. Sorry. I had a moment." I said.

"Oh. Ok? Well I got to go. See you soon, noona." he said with a smile then left.

"Bye.." I mumbled.

I grabbed my stuff, had a quick talk with the other actors/actresses then went home.  I walked up to the house and went inside. I heard a bunch of noise from the livingroom. *Damn...I can't let Taemin's friends know why I'm dressed this way...* I hid in the hall closet and took out my phone.

To: Taemin
I'm home. I need you to distract your friends while I sneak into my room to change. Hurry.

From: Taemin
Arraso, noona.

I walked out of the closet and peaked around the corner to see Taemin beginning to distract the rest of SHINee. I silently but quickly walked past them and into my room. I got changed, took off my make-up, then put my glasses on. I went out into the livingroom and snuck up behind Key.

"Yah! What are you doing here?!" I said right into his ear.

"Ahh!" Key jumped to his feet and looked at me.

"What the hell? What are you? Some sort of ninja?" he asked.

SHINee quietly laughed among themselves. I chuckled and plopped down on the couch.

"Maybe." I said.

Key rolled his eyes and sat down next to me. "Where have you been?" he asked.

"Out." I said.

"Ok? But where?" he asked.

"Hyung, why are you so worried about it?" Taemin asked; covering for me.

Key rolled his eyes and gave up. I smiled at Taemin and he just nodded.

"Hey, I'm curious. Where were you?" Onew asked.

"Onew, there is fried chicken in the fridge." I said changing the subject.

"Yea I don't care anymore." Onew said as he jumped to his feet and ran into the kitchen.

"She was probably out flirting with someone. Though, I don't mind because I know you thought about me the entire time." JongHyun said and winked.

I shook my head with an unamused expression. "Stop trying so hard."

JongHyun laughed. "You know I'm kidding." he said.

I nodded then poked Minho's shoulder. "Why are you always so quiet?" I asked and pouted.

Minho shrugged then slightly smiled. "I just have nothing to talk about I guess." he told me.

I made a face punched his shoulder. "Well, I'm going to bed. It's been a long day." I said and got up.

"Goodnight, noona." Taemin said.

"Goodnight." the others said.

I went to my room and went to bed. 

*Next Day*

"KyungMi!" SoYoung shouted then caught up to me. "Where were you yesterday? I've been trying to get a hold of you all night."

"Mianhe, I was busy. Don't ask." I said.

SoYoung sighed. "I always feel like you're hiding something important from me." she pouted.

"Aniyo. I'm not hiding anything." I lied. *Sorry SoYoung. It's best you don't know.*

"Ok." she said and smiled.

SoYoung linked arms with me and we walked the rest of the way to school. I don't really walk to school with Taemin. He feels that if he walked with me, then hell would break loose for me at school. Well, its already happened once. People are jealous that I'm Taemin's sister. Last time I walked to school with him, I was beaten by a bunch of his fangirls. I don't like that my little brother is a kingka. I barely get to see him anymore because of my job and the fact I can't see him during school. *Taemin, your noona misses you....* I sighed when we arrived on campus. I walked to my locker and put my bag in there. Before I even got the chance to open my locker, my books were knocked out of my hands.

"Looks like you dropped something." GiKwang said and laughed.

I frowned and picked my books up off of my floor.

"Sorry." HyunSeung said to me quietly then followed GiKwang.

I put my books in my locker then went to class. I sat down in my chair then stared at the wall in front of me.

"Class, we have three new students. Please introduce yourself boys." Mrs. Choi said.

"I'm Minwoo." one boy said.

My eyes went wide then I looked up at Minwoo. *He wasn't kidding when he said they were coming here. !*

"I'm Youngmin, the older twin." Youngmin said and smiled.

"I'm Kwangmin." Kwangmin said quietly.

The girls in the class squealed.  "Omo! I've seen them on tv! I wonder what they're doing here."

"Settle down class. Boys, there are three empty seats over near KyungMi." Mrs. Choi said then pointed to me.

I hid my face with my hands and turned away.

"Hi." Youngmin said and tapped my shoulder.

"Hi." I mumbled; refusing to look at him.

"Lets be good friends." Minwoo said and flashed a smile in my direction.

I nodded, still hiding my face from them.

*Dammit! If they figure out who I am, my life is over.*