1

Unexpected Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE MEETING

***

Krystal was at her penthouse. She is a sucessful top model that has been in countless of magazines covers. 

 

[door bell]

 

Krystal sighed as she put her phone down and went to the door to open it. She opened it and saw her best friend, Sulli. She was wearing a floral dress which matches well with her skin tone and height. Her height was 170 cm that made people nicnamed her as 'Giant Baby' because of her face of a baby.

 

Krystal: What Sulli-ah?

 

Sulli: Lets go out, shopping SooJung *showing her handbag* 

 

Krystal: *nod* I will go change my clothes.

 

Krystal went into her bedroom while Sulli was out at the living roomm watching some reality shows. She opened her closet and took a black blouse and blue skinny jeans. She top it off with a cardigan and black boots which made her beautiful with her blonde hair.

 

She went out while Sulli was waiting for her.

 

Sulli: Kajja. *grabbing Krystal's hand and pulled her to her car*

 

They both went into Sulli's car. Krystal wore her black shades while going out to not be spot by paparazzis. Sulli put her hands on the steering wheel and drove.

 

Sulli: So when are you going to get married SooJung-ah?

 

Krystal: I don't know. You're lucky you got Minho.

 

Sulli: Remember, you have to sing at our wedding.

 

Krystal: Why? *pout* 

 

Krystal pouted that made Sulli chuckled. Krystal only revealed her true self to Sulli and DaeHyun. Not to her parents or anyone else just them.

 

Sulli: You have a great voice SooJung-ah. You should show it.

 

Krystal: Fine.. why did you invite me go shopping? Where is Minho?

 

Sulli: *smile* Minho went for a business trip at Europe. Even though its an arrange marriage, we both love each other.

 

Krystal: I wish I got that.

 

Hearing that sentence, Sulli looked at her best friend. (she must have not get over him. I better not say anything) she thought. Sulli just drove and they reached the mall.

 

Krystal: Can't we go to the cafe first? I feel hungry.

 

Sulli: Fine..

 

They both went to the cafe. Krystal was spotted a lot by her fans. She just bowed at them but remained her poker face. She actually didn't like attention but she had to because of her job.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter