EVENTS/FEATURES

✦┊ INCANDESCENT : a KIK RP — ❀ OPEN AND ACCEPTING ❀ // updated by admin leo
large%2036_zpsjzifotat.jpg
 
 
incandescent
a kik roleplay
suggestions
Kindly message the admins (Hakyeon or Leo) for suggestions of events and features. Your inputs will be put into consideration. Thank you!
layout © cerulean tm
event list
events of your choices
ooc dp(done). Each person is encouraged to change their kik display picture to their face, this is so everyone can get to know each other OOC.
prom(done). Yes you read correctly, prom. Each character is allowed to bring their significant other to a prom ! For those wondering if you can cross dress /cough./ Tao /cough./ you may cross dress.
maid cafe(tba). Each male character is to dress up as maids and serve all the women.
boy love cafe(tba). Now this is something the women would enjoy, all the male characters are to shower each other in love (feed each other, playfully hit each other and show skinship) Yes, even the straights and the takens must participate.
confess your love week(tba). A week of men (or women) getting up their courage and confessing to that special someone who has stolen their heart.
swap a lover(tba). Enjoy a week spending a get away with someone else's lover. Of course you will be monitored to make sure you don't cheat or anything like that. This is our own little we got married but with people we don't know well. The rules are: No sleeping together, and no kissing.
body swap(tba). Swap character with your best friend or even your lover. If you decide to participate make sure to mention in your display name that you are switched. ex. "jinyoung. // swapped with leo".
prank wars(tba). So against your enemy and see who is more cunning and creative.
loose lips(tba). In which your character spills all his or someone elese's secrets for an entire week.
mafia game(tba). Each character will choose what role they will be in the mafia and let your imagination fly ex. "hakyeon: drug lord".
halloween party(tba). Basically dressing up for halloween as whatever and whoever you want.
night of terror(tba). Your character along with a group of friends are stuck in a hunted asylum.
blind date(tba). Where all the singles will be sent into a pitch black room and are encouraged to date afterwards.
evil twin(done). Your character is no longer themselves and is now their evil twin.
blast from the past(tba). Your character experiences flashbacks of their past love and goes through the pain all over again.
back hug day(tba). Where the men back hug the female they find attractive.
games week(tba). A week where we play different games.
gender bender(tba). where everyone change a character of the opposite gender.
age reversal(tba). in which all the members ages are now swapped, from the youngest to the oldest, vice versa.
kids ulzzang day(tba). whereby everyone picks a desired kid ulzzang as their character.
cruise trip(tba). a day of partying on the cruise.
anime week(tba). members get to be their desired anime character from their favorite anime for a week.
pool party(tba). a day of fun by the pool.
ball(tba). like princes and princesses, everyone get to interact and dance at the ball.
summer's ball dance(tba). like princes and princesses, everyone get to interact and dance at the ball, but in the day.
we got married(tba). singled members are paired up to complete missions together and hopefully, get together.
featured event
event happening at the moment
features
unlocked features.
featured members: Three notable members are listed on the masterlist page per month as selected by the admins.
ask.fm: ask.fm/INCANDESCENT_RP