001

I Really Didn't Know

PART 1 : REALLY DON'T KNOW

 
       Your parents passed away in a car crash a few years back , so you worked and you lived in a small and tiny apartment . You were a lonely person in school because you have no friends . They didn't wanted to be your friend because they knew you were poor . They always make fun and bullies you in school until one day you met your Prince Charming . He was a new student and also the first ever friend of yours . After 2 months , he became your boyfriend until now . He found out about you living in the small and tiny apartment so he asked you to live with him . You never let him touch ( in a inappropriate way ) and kiss your lips because you wanted to give your every first to your husband . You all were a very cute couple and a lot of people are jealous with your relationship because in fact , your boyfriend is very hot and cute . Every girl started befriending you because they want to know your boyfriend . You knew that he have a taste in y and nice body but you knew you should just be yourself rather than putting on tons of makeup .     
 
||After Graduation|| 
 
          Recently , you realized that he was changing . He is always out and even if he is home , he is always on his phone . He never gave you sweet kisses ( on the cheeks ) , text and cheesy words anymore . You thought that he was tired and busy so you just brushed it off . Today is his birthday so you decided to give him a surprise . You cooked all his favourite dishes and decorated the house . You baked a cake for him and bought him a Rolex branded watch with your savings .  
 
          He comes back at 7.30p.m.  everyday so you quickly lit up the candles and waited for him . But in return , you received a text from him . 
 
 From : BabyBoo ~ <3
    I will be late tonight . I have a lot of work to do . 
To : BabyBoo ~ <3 
    Oh . Arraso . Take care . 
From : BabyBoo ~ <3
     K . 
 
You walked to the cake and blew the candles and kept everything while feeling down * Maybe he is really busy that's why he is not coming back * You knew this is stupid but you always say to yourself you trust him so you need to think positively .  * I shall go to the supermarket near Han River to get my favourite junk food there while I can take some fresh and cooling night air . * You grab your things and car keys then you drove off to Han River . 
          
        When you reached there , you bought your favourite snack and started strolling around Han River . While you was strolling , you saw a girl holding out a cake to her boyfriend . " Happy Birthday to you ! Happy Birthday to you ! " you thought  * I should be doing that to my own boyfriend just now but he seems to be so busy that he can't spend time with me * You sighed . " I love you Baekhyun-ah " you heard that girl saying that and your eyes widened . You turned around and saw your beloved boyfriend Byun Baekyun kissing the queenka of your school last time who you are not really fond of her , Kim Taeyeon .