final

It's okay, I'm fine

Tonight is prom night. I dress as beautiful as I can eventhought I know.. I'm not that beautiful.

I and my friends arrived at the school hall. I saw you.. from a far. I love it when you smile I fall in love with you deeply everytime I see you smile.

You titled your head and gaze straight toward me. You smile widely. Your smile.. make me blush so hard eventhought I know that your smile is not belong to me but.. someone you love. I turn around, just to see my stepsister, Taeyeon.. looking so beautiful on those ombre purple dress. She absolutely beautiful, not like me, always looking ugly no matter how beautiful my dress is. I look at him, he gave those charming smile to the person behind me. The girl slowly walk towards him.. as she stand infront of him, he said something. Maybe something that related to 'beautiful'. He then slowly give a sweet kiss to her which make her blush more harder. It's okay, I'm fine.

I take a glass of water and drink it. I feel like someone is staring at me, I tilted my head to the left just to see Sehun smile towards me. Wait, is this even real? Oh Sehun, my all time crush, smile to me. "You're Taeyeon stepsister right?" I just can only nodded because I know that if I respone to him, I will probably stuttered. "Nice to meet you" His smile, non stop making my heart pounding. His smile fade away as he soon as he saw Taeyeon, he leave me alone and goes to Taeyeon. Even it's just a minute, even we just have a small talk, you still make me blush so hard.

Sehun and Taeyeon get to be a prom king and queen tonight, what a lucky day to both of you. Me? sadly no, I'm having my unlucky day today. I've being humilated infront of everyone. What ashame. I shouldn't start a conversation with you. Maybe we're just not meant to be. I never know that you such an . It's okay I'm fine. I'm safe and sound in my bedroom now, sitting on the floor with my dress fully cover with orange stain. I'm naive and stupid, I just shouldn't talk to you.

 

(Tadaa, such a confusing,short story. I feel like want to make a sequel for this story lol)