Final :'(

If I had more time, would this actually happen?

Choi YoungJae P.O.V

I sat on the bed that I shared with Jaebum hyung... Hyung was still doing his schedules in Dream team with JinYoung hyung and YuGyeom. The other members Jackson and Mark were somewhere near HanGang River. Bambam was left at home with me. He was making some ramen while I was in my room. I layed down onto my bed and something fell out from my pillow. I looked at it and it was the picture I took with her 3 years ago... Hwang MinSeol...  I sat up holding the picture and stared at it. I took out my phone and flipped through some of the picture we took together. MinSeol was my ex-girlfriend. She was my everything until... *sigh* A tear rolled down my eye and I wiped it away immediately. I kept scrolling through our photos and landed onto the video she sent me 3 years ago. I can't believe I still have it. I held my finger to the delete button but didn't have the courage to actually select it. I threw my phone to the other side of the bed and looked at the photo that fell out from my pillow. I remembered that time when we took it...

flashback 5 years 

MinSeol and I dated for 4 months and I was really happy with her. She was my classmate and everyone admired her but she chose me. I felt like the happiest man when she accepted my heart and told me that she likes me too. After that day, we hung out together, ate together and I even bought her a Kim HyunJoong album for her birthday. We've been in good terms and I really am the luckiest guy to have her. One day we were shopping and we passed a toy shop. 

MinSeol: Oppa, come look at this~

Me: Waeyo? You saw something you like?

MinSeol: Eeung~ This toy puppy is cute right? *giggles*

Me: Yea, but its not cuter than me :p

MinSeol: Eeeii~ Oppa is so cheesy :p

Me: Thats why you love me right? *kiss MinSeol cheeks*

MinSeol: Oppa!~

Me: Come on, I'll buy it for you~

MinSeol: Jeongmal?~ Oppa Chuijo~~

Me: Come on~

I bought the toy for her and we took a picture together with it. We printed it out and each had one. She kept her's in her wallet and I kept mine in my pillow so that I can dream of her every night. 

One day, I had an offer to audition for a job as a singer in JYP. I was honored but that means I can't see MinSeol every again. I didn't tell her anything and told the people that I will give them the answer in 1 year after I settle things with MinSeol. Day by day after the job offer, MinSeol was suspecting something. She always checked my phone and even my laptop. I kept on telling her everything was fine but she didn't want to believe me. I had no choice so I told her everything.

Me: MinSeol-ah, JYP offered me a job. I told them I would give them the answer after 1 year.

MinSeol: WHY DON'T YOU JUST ACCEPT IT? THEY HAVE MORE PRETTIER GIRLS THERE ISN'T IT?!

Me: MinSeol-ah, why are you so upset? I just told them I would give them the answer after one year, I didn't say I would accept it?

MinSeol: Then why didn't you tell me in the first place?!

Me: I didn't want you to get upset!

MinSeol: Well I'm upset now!!! 

Me: MinSeol-ah, whats wrong with you? You are acting stangely these days...

MinSeol: ITS NON OF YOUR CONCERN!!!

Me: WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NON OF MY CONCERN?! I'M YOU BOYFRIEND!!!

She flinched when I said that sentence.

MinSeol: YoungJae Oppa....

Me: Am I not enough for you? You've been acting strangely these days seriously!!

MinSeol: Did you just yell at me?

Me: Yes! Yes I did!! Why are you so worked up? Its just a job offer!!

MinSeol: JUST ADMIT THAT YOU WANT TO SEE MORE PRETTY GIRLS AND I'M NOT ENOUGG FOR YOU!!

Me: YAH HWANG MINSEOL, I NEVER SAID THAT OK?! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS?! THE HWANG MINSEOL I KNOW IS NOT THIS!!

MinSeol: *flinch* Did you just yell at me again?

Me: YES I DID!! WHAT IS IT YOU WANT?! ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING?! WHY ARE YOU SO WORKED UP?!

MinSeol: Go away!!

Me: FINE!!

Thats when I left the house. I never contacted her ever since our first fight. 

Weeks after the fight, she came to me and apologized. I forgave her and went back to the house we shared. She allowed me to go to JYP to audition and she wasn't upset anymore. I auditioned, the judges seemed impressed. They casted me to be their trainee and they said to move into the dorm after 1 week. I thanked them and went home happy. I wanted MinSeol to know but she wasn't home. I sighed and jumped onto the couch. I waited for her to come home but there was no sign of her. I slept on the couch and after 15 minutes, I could feel someone poking my cheecks. I opened my eyes and saw MinSeol infront of me. I smiled and she showed me a cake. 

MinSeol: Oppa, I made this for you~ To congratulate you~

Me: Wah~ its looks good :) Gomawoyo MinSeol-ah :)

MinSeol: Come on, lets eat :3

We ate the cake and spent that night together.

1 year later...

I was already a trainee in JYP and the best thing was that my childhood friend JaeBum was in the same company as I was in. We had 5 new friends and they were awesome. There were 3 foreigners but their Korean was good. I lived a new life with them and I was happy. They all knew my girlfriend after few weeks of training and the company didn't mind me having a girlfriend. We trained for one year already and I already felt like I was a star. MinSeol would come by to check on us and I was really happy. My new life started and I was thankful of MinSeol for giving me this opportunity of being a star. Jackson and I became best buddies and he always praised MinSeol for being a good girlfriend. 

2 years later...

Just as I thought my life was good, everything turned bad. I had no more time for MinSeol and all I did was train, train and train. The most time I couold sleep was for only 2-3 hours. I missed MinSeol but because we were assigned to be 2PM's background dancers, I couldn't really meet MinSeol. The worse is, she rarely calls. She only calls like once or twice a week. I really missed her smile and her comfort but because of my new job, I can't see it. We had to follow 2PM to their Thailand concert and I text MinSeol about it. She was happy for me and she told me not to over work myself. I smiled and got ready to fly to Thailand. 

After the concert, we flew back to Korea and I requested to go see MinSeol. JaeBum agreed to let me and I thanked him a lot. I went to the house MinSeol and I use to share and knocked on the door. When the door opened, it wasn't MinSeol anymore. It was an old lady who opened the door. My smiled dropped and I was really disspointed.

Me: Halmoni, do you know where the previous house owner went?

Lady: Oh, you must be her boyfriend... She told me to give something to you. Hold on, let me go get it...

The lady went into the house and gave me a box. I took it and bowed to her going back to the dorm. I opened the dorm door shocking my other members

BamBam: Oh? Hyung, I thought you went to find MinSeol Noona?

Me: I don't know... When I went to her house, she moved. The new house owner gave me this box

YuGyeom: Well then open it :)

I sat down on the living room floor and opened the box. To my surprise, it was all the things I gave MinSeol. I took a the pendrive inside the box and connected it to our computer. I opened the file and saw that it was a video. I opened the video and watched it with my other members

'Dear YoungJae Oppa... I'm sorry to tell you that I've moved to a new place.... I can't take it when you don't have time for me... I missed you, I really do but... Its just not right... When I try to call you, I had to think twice if you were busy or if you were sleeping... It really bugs me that you can't squeeze time for me in your new life... I've moved to a better place and you don't have to look for me because I don't want to see you anymore.. Our relationship ends here.... I-' 

I paused teh video because I couldn't bare watching it anymore. Tears rolled down my eyes to the floor and I ran our from the dorm. JaeBum was worried so he followed me. I stopped in front of MinSeol's old house and screamed. People from other floors came out to their windows and shouted at me.

Random Person 1: Yah!! Little boy!! Stop Screaming!!! People Need SLEEP!!!

Random Person 2: Go Home!!! Stop Screaming!!!

Just then JaeBum ran to me and stopped me. 

JaeBum: Sorry if he bothered you!! sorry!! *bows* YoungJae-ah, let go!!

Me: *cries* *screams*

JaeBum: Aigoo, Lets go and you can talk to us back in the dorm!!

He pulled me back to the dorm and I sat down lifeless onthe floor with the other members beside me. 

Jackson: Eeii YoungJae-ah, its ok, MinSeol wasn't really good anyways...

Me: Says the one who praises her everytime... *sobs*

Mark: YoungJae-ah, its ok, life without MinSeol might be tough, but you got us~

JaeBum: YoungJae-ah, come to the room, let me show you something...

I followed JaeBum into our shared room and I sat down ont he floor while JaeBum hyung was looking for something in his bag. He then took out his wallet and sat across me. 

Me: What's with your wallet?

JaeBum: I want to show you someone... *takes out picture*

Me: Who is that?

JaeBum: My ex... She was someone like MinSeol but she was more matured... I met her during high school and she was my first love... We broke up with the same reason you did... 

Me: Why are you telling me this?

JaeBum: I want to tell you that its ok if MinSeol leaves... People come and go, they either became apart of your life or they become an experience. I want you to stay strong, not for us only, but also for yourself... 

Me: hyung... its just... MinSeol was my first love.... and it was the first time I've ever been so happy...

JaeBum: I know how you feel but you need to be strong YoungJae ah... 

End of flashback

Soon it was going to be our debut day. We were ready to debut with our title song 'Girls Girls Girls'. I looked at the photo and suddenly BamBam came into my room.

BamBam: hyung, I was calling you man~ But you didn't answer ><

Me: Oh? Oh, you did? *scratches head* Guess I was in my own world again hehe

BamBam: What are you holding? *grabs picture*

Me: Yah!

BamBam: Hyung... I thought you forgot about her already...

Me: I did... But this picture came dropped out of my pillow and I just thought I looked at it... I guess it is useless already... *takes photo* 

BamBam: What are you going to do with it?

Me: I guess I'm going to discard it... *tears photo*

BamBam: you did great hyung... 

Me: Hhmm.... Sometimes I wonder... if I had more time... would any of this actually happen?

BamBam: *sits down* I don't know... maybe not... *smiles*

Me: Maybe... *chuckles*

Suddenly... 

JaeBum: YAH KHUNPIMOOK BHUWAKHUL!!!! WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?!?! YOU JUST LEFT THE STOVE ON WITH RAMEN IN IT!!! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU BURN THE HOUSE, I'M KICKING YOU OUT!!!

BamBam: Oh shoot... 

Me: Why did you leave it there?

BamBam:  just thought I came in to call you for some ramen but you were in your thoughts and then we chatted so... hehe...

Me: You better get your out and talk to JaeBum hyung.. Or not I don't know how to help you~

BamBam: Arrasseo... JAEBUM HYUNG!! LET ME EXPLAIN!!!

JaeBum: GET YOUR OUT HERE BEFORE I SKIN YOU ALIVE!!!

I chuckled and left the room with BamBam. I took a last look at the pieces of paper on the floor and walked out. I never watched teh video till the end though. I never wanted to... Yes I was curious of the last bit of the video but I didn't want to watch because I'm afraid... I'm afraid if I watch it, I would not be who I am now... 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The video...:

'Dear YoungJae Oppa... I'm sorry to tell you that I've moved to a new place.... I can't take it when you don't have time for me... I missed you, I really do but... Its just not right... When I try to call you, I had to think twice if you were busy or if you were sleeping... It really bugs me that you can't squeeze time for me in your new life... I've moved to a better place and you don't have to look for me because I don't want to see you anymore.. Our relationship ends here.... I love you, I really do, but there was one thing I didn't tell you on our first fight we had... *sobs* The reason why I was so worked up was because.... because I made a big mistake of my life.... After I found out I was pregnant with someone else's baby *sniff*, I couldn't process the news... I was upset that day and that's why I was so angry when you told me you were offered a job in JYP... Ever since that fight, I was thinking whether should I break up with you... I was concerned but then I thought that I wanted to be with you before you debuted. You might think I had an abortion but I didn't... I didn't want to risk an innocent life so I had the baby while you were still training. After few months the baby the born. I moved to another place and hoped that you'll never find me ever again because.... I didn't have the courage to face you again because of the shame... You deserve a better woman.... And... you don't really have the time for me either because of your busy schedule... I wish you good luck in your future life... YoungJae Oppa... I love you... Goodbye...' 

 

HEY SUBBIES~ HOW WAS THIS? IS IT GOOD? I HOPE IT IT :) COMMENT AND UPVOTE PWEASE~~ :3