FINALE !

♥♥ Sticky Note Love ♥♥

STICKY NOTE LOVE

 

 

 How's your day, my sunshine?

 

Sohee looked at the sticky note on her right palm. "Aigoooooo. It's had been 3 years since I've received this thing continuously. Doesn't this 'stalker' felt tired of me?" she rubbed her forehead and rests her head on the table. I need to know who behind this

 

"Annyeong Sohee !!" 12 boys came running at her. "Ssup" she answered. "Why are you like this? Uhhhh. I know! It must be your 'stalker' again. What he do this time?" a boy with colourful hair asked. "Nothing wrong, Sehunnie. I received this note again this morning." Sohee lazily showed the sticky note. "Hurmmm. Let's discuss about this at the usual cafe. Plus, I'm hungry right now." YiXing or known as Lay said.

 

"Kaja!!!" all 13 of them make their way to the cafe. Sohee on the other hand is thinking deeply. I really need to know you! Who are you? Perhaps are one of them is the 'mysterious stalker'? She chuckled and watched the 12 boys chatting happily on the road.

 

 

 

 

At the Cafe,

"So, tell us what he had sent for you? Is it some fluffy note?" D.O started the conversation. "Urmmm..It's k-k-kind of flu-fluffy stuff." Sohee face turned into deep scarlet. "Woahhhh.. He is sure one brave guy. Didn’t he know that Sohee is hanging out with us? We’re EXO, the school kingka." Chanyeol smirked. All orbs were watching him. "What? I’m innocence." he exclaimed.

 

 “Look guys! We need to help Sohee find her 'stalker'. And by the way, I'm always wondered. Why you call him a ‘stalker’? I think he is not bad at all" Kris bluntly said. All of the boys are waiting for Sohee's answer. "Just because I think he always following me around. It’s creepy you know? Not an important thing right now." she looked the other way to hide her blushing face.

 

”Ayy. I smell something fishy here. There must be something.” Kai said. "Sohee-ah. Do you like that ‘stalker' or you love him?" Xiumin unexpected question made Sohee froze on her spot. She really doesn’t know the answer. Her head hung low. 

 

"Actually, I really don't know" she confessed still confused with her feelings. Later she knew there is someone very upset with her answer. They continued to chat with each other. Luhan and Xiumin talked about school football team. The Beagle Line were making jokes and laughing loudly. Sehun, Kai and D.O joined them. Lay is reading a book. Tao is telling Kris about the panda bear that he saw.

 

 But one guy is daydreaming at the corner. He is watching the people walking outside the cafe. Some of them are couples. He sighed deeply.

 

"Hey Joonmyeon! What're you doing? Why don’t you join them?" Sohee approached Suho. "I'm just lazy. That's all. Hey Sohee, can I ask you a question?" Suho changed his position and faced Sohee. "Yes." she replied shortly. "Answer this question honestly. Promise me?" Suho held his pinky finger.

 

"I promise." Sohee interlaced her pinky finger with Suho. "Okay. What do you think about the ‘stalker'? "Suho looked at her."I-I-I..." she stopped. "Don’t be nervous. Just answer me." Suho said and gave a sincere smile. 

 

 

"Okay. Since I've promise you. Urmmm. First time, I've got the sticky note was 3 years ago and the first word that he said to me was..." Sohee searched something in her bag and pulled out a purple book. Look like a diary. Suho mentally thought.

 

 Sohee opened the first pages and revealed a pink sticky note that has "HYE :)" on it. Sohee continued to flip to the other pages. Each page has sticky notes that she had glued on it. "From the first note I received, I decided to keep them because I think these notes are very special to me." Sohee smiled widely and showed Suho the diary.

 

 Suho on the other hand was shocked. He did not expect that Sohee would keep all the sticky notes that HE had been given to her for years. Yes. It’s him after all. KIM JOONMYEON. He had a crush for Sohee for 3 years.

 

"Suho.Suho.Kim Joonmyeon!" Sohee slapped Suho’s left arm lightly and he woke up from his daydream. "Daebak! That's a lot of sticky notes. How can sticky notes for 3 years fit in this book?" Suho looked at Sohee weirdly. Sohee giggled at Suho questions.

"Of course it will not fit in this book, Pabo!" she said. "So, how is that possible that you kept them?" Suho questioned her. "Actually there are already 3 books full of sticky notes at home. This book is not full yet." Sohee told him.

 

"I do not believe you! You're joking right?" Suho was in an absolute shocked. Sohee face turned serious this time. "I'm serious and not joking!" she pouted. "Crazy!" Suho shouted attracted all the 11 guys. "What's going on?" Chen asked Suho. "It’s nothing. Go back to what're you doing." Suho said.

 

 "If you don't believe me, come to my house tomorrow." Sohee suggested a brilliant idea. "Sound good. See you at 10 tomorrow. And do you mind if we go to buy some groceries for my house since I lived alone." Suho said hoping that Sohee will agree. This is only chance I get to spend time with her. "Okay, sir!" Sohee saluted her hand in the air. Soon, all of them bid goodbye and leave the cafe.

 

As soon as Sohee got home, she changed into more comfortable clothes. Then she quickly completed her homework. Even though tomorrow is weekend, she doesn't like to delay her homework.

 

 She checked her backpack and searched for her phone. Unexpectedly, a sticky note was attached on her phone screen. She read it. She gasped on what written on the sticky note.

 

I will always waiting for you, my sunshine ;)

p/s : your soooo Mr.'Stalker'

 

How could he know I called him ‘stalker'? It's getting weirder day by day. I'm really eager to know you! Please show up. Let's be friend or maybe something more.

 

 

 

Next day,

Suho POV

Today's the day that I'm going to her house. Why I need to feel nervous today. It's not like I never been to her house before. But today the feeling was different. It felt like I'm going on a date. Hey! Get a grip Kim Joonmyeon. She is going to show me her sticky notes collections. Actually, those were my sticky notes.

 

 Yesterday, I had attached a sticky note on her phone screen without her knowing. I gave her a clue already. She just needs to make a right guess. I looked at my watch and it's already 9.30 a.m. I sprayed my favourite perfume on my shirt and goes down. I'm going to be late.

 

"Hey Kris, I'm going out first. Please watch the house for me." I demanded since he decided to sleep over at my house yesterday. "Okay .Just go already. I'm trying to have a good sleep now. By the way, buy me a carton of milk and a packet of chips." he ordered.

 

 "Pftt. okay dude. Hope you dream about me! Kidding! "I joked around with him. He is my favourite friend among the guys. Okay Joonmyeon! It's your time to shine now. I mentally said. I grab my car key and drove off to Sohee's 'house' rather a mansion.

 

 

 

As soon as I entered her lawn, my mouth still hangs open. The decorations outside the house were very magnificent. I can't help but jealous every time I come to her house. I parked my McLaren at my usual place. One last checked of my look at the car mirror and I'm ready to go. Here it goes.

 

I stood in front of her house door. dugundugundugun. I took a deep breath and pushed the door bells. tingtong. I waited for her to open the door. The door creaked open and revealed a petite figure in front of me. There she is. My beautiful sunshine. Yet I don't have the gut to tell her about me being the 'stalker'. She is wearing a red long-sleeve shirt and a pair of black jeans. So cute! I want to pinch her cheeks right now but I restrained myself.

 

 

 

"Come in Joonmyeon. I wanna show you the sticky notes that I have collected." she said. Her eyes were full of excitement to show me those notes. She led me to her bedroom. I followed her obediently. I love you, Sohee-ah. "What?" she turned her back and asked. "Uh-uhh.Nothing." Did I say it aloud? You're a pabo Suho-shi.

 

 

AUTHOR POV

"Uh-uhh..nothing.." Suho said. Sohee sure she heard he said 'I Love You' but he was talking with who? He is surely a weird creature. haha. So, she took him to her heaven, room. Sohee slowly opened the door and invited him in. She the light and switch on the air conditioner.

 

"Sohee -ah, where's your mother? I don't see her around the house." Suho asked Sohee that is searching something in her cupboard.

 

"Ohh..She is going out with her friend today. My father is at New York. Managing our new company branches there. My maids also not at home because I give them a day off. Particularly, nobody is at home now." Sohee explained while holding 3 purple diaries that she had took from the cupboard.

 

"So, you live alone before I arrive here?" Suho watched Sohee nearing him. She gave him curt nod.

 

"Don't you know it's very dangerous for a pretty girl like you live alone? Next time, keep a maid to accompany you. Arasso?"  Suho said worriedly made Sohee blushed a little.

 

"When did you start to be protective? What a shock.” Sohee fanned herself to prevent blush that started to creep on her face. Suho is weird today though. Sohee mentally said.

 

"I start to protect ever since we had known. Don’t you know that? " Suho snickered back making Sohee eyes widen in shocked.

"Stop being offensive dude. By the way, do you believe me now? I told you that I kept the sticky notes for years but the man is still mysterious. It made me sad" Sohee pouted sadly at Suho.

 

"I believe you Sohee-shi..You just need to believe in yourself and continue to solve the mystery." Suho gave Sohee reassuring smile.

 

"Suho, I think I need to stop this. I don't want to give the man false hope. It's hurt my feeling". Her eyes getting watery and she began to cry.

 

"NO! Don't stop believing him. He loves you more than anything in the world." Suho raised his voice but regret after seeing Sohee started to tremble.

 

"Why do you need to react like that? You don't even know how much I have suffers from curiosity. I really want to know him. It's really hurt my heart." Sohee sobbed harder.

 

"That is because I LOVE YOU! Really damn much and I never get the courage to tell you. I express my feeling using the sticky notes that you have collect for 3 years. Thank you for your efforts. I'm sorry if I have hurt your feeling. I think it is cue for me to go from your life. You may forget about me after this. I'm sorry once again." Suho confessed with all his heart. He turned his back and ready to leave Sohee's house.

 

 

 

Unexpectedly, Suho received a warm back hug from a petite figure. He stiffed by Sohee's action. His heart fluttered and he turned to hug Sohee's body. He her smooth hair and kissed her head. Sohee tightened her hug. Now she realized the one she loves for 3 years always by her side. Only she didn’t notice that. 

 

"Took you long enough Kim Joonmyeon-shi, now I demand you to never leave my side forever after because I gladly return your sincere love. Saranghae Suho-ah" Sohee said with big smile plastered on her face. She has met her future.

 

"Are we officially a couple now?" Suho said teasingly to Sohee, earning a smacked from her.

 

"Yes Mr.Kim." She pinched Suho nose make him groaned in pain.

 

"You need to get a punishment Mrs.Kim Sohee." Suho hugged Sohee and crashed his lips against her. Sohee did not reject the kiss. The kiss was rather a sweet and lovely one. Their lips move in sync with each other.

 

After a while, they pulled back and gasped for air. Both of them blushed in deep scarlets. "Nice one you got there." Suho praised Sohee making her blushed more deeply.

 

 

 

"And my question is...what with the ‘stalker' thing? I never follow you! " Suho asked while laid on the sofa at Sohee's house. He rested his head on her lap.

 

"Hehe. It just felt like that. Anyway, you are a stalker." Sohee sticked out her tongue at Suho and his soft hair.

 

"You better regret what you just said." Suho threatened Sohee but she just make a stoic face.

 

"So, you really want to get the punishment." he pulled Sohee making their face left only an inch apart. They can hear each other breaths. Sohee don't want to lose so she still wearing a brave face.

 

This time Suho spun her around and in a blink of eye he was hovering Sohee and give her a playful smirked. Sohee think that is a bad idea so she concedes. She pushed Suho and making them sit more comfortably. Suho smiled at his victory.

 

"Okay. I will never call you ‘stalker’ again. Instead, ‘byuntae’ sounds good on you now. Am I right Mr.Kim? ” Sohee said while smiling widely.

 

"If that what you want, I can fulfilled it. Do you prefer baby boy or baby girl?" Suho smirked evilly.

 

"I prefer both but we need to wait a little more. We need to tell the guys about us." Sohee winked playfully at Suho.

 

“Aishhhh. Okay. Can you promise me that you will never leave my side and continuously love me even if I getting old and have lots of wrinkles?” Suho asked Sohee cutely.

 

“Yes dear. I will always love you even if you turned into a chimpanzee.” She teased Suho and laughing her off.

 

“You’re so cruel. But I still love you. Promise, nae?” Suho held on his pinky finger waiting for the latter to interlace her’s.

 

 

"I promise that." Then they linked their pinky finger together. They will keep that promise until they grew older. They make the best couple ever. That's the happy ending for a life of a girl and her secret admirer that promises to cherished each other in the future.

 

 

An End Of Something Is Actually A New Beginning For Something...