Feelings

Shouldn't

I know I shouldn't feel this way but I can't help it. From the day I met you, I somehow knew I would end up falling for you and I know the feeling wouldn't be mutual. It's so wrong yet it feels so right when you speak to me. You have Kiko and I have Taeyang. We are both attached and yet somehow I feel this strange attraction to you. You are Taeyang's best friend and I have met Kiko. She is everything that I'm not and everything I wish I could be.

I won't dump Taeyang for you and I still love him as much but your presence messes around with my head and somehow I wish that I could just stop speaking to you but everytime I see your name in my SNS, I can't help but text you somehow. That dream I had messed up my head badly, somehow the kiss felt so real and yet at the same time, it felt so surreal. 

It almost felt like a reality in a different dimension. It felt like that we were really on a verge of being a couple in that dimension and yet when I woke up, all I could taste was the kiss in the dream and the feeling on my neck where you left a in my dream. Taeyang does not know of my feelings and I do not intend to let him know. I wish I don't feel this way. I love him but at the same time, I fell for you. Maybe it was a mistake to have let my feelings dwell like it did.