Chapter 2

Love or Popularity?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: guyss im sorry im going to be taking out the jessica x stephen thing okay? stephen will be jessicas GBF. is that okay? im so sorry guys! I thought I would get the JeTi more if I took it out.. anyways I added Sunyeon and Yoonyul :) *but might not be introduced until further chapters^ thanks~ love u guys~ 

 

Chapter 2

Jessica was walking down the street after a long detention, she had saw somthing weird on the floor. "Is that a phonecase?" she mumbled to herself as she bent down to investigate, she made sure her body wasn't making any contact at all too the concrete floor. She then picked up the pink object, it was a pink iPhone 5c.

"Who the is so dumb to drop their phone?" she smurked as she quickly got up and put the mobile device in her pocket. She had the iPhone 6 but she thought it would be funny to mess about with the girls phone, of course it couldn't of been a boy owning a PINK iPhone, right?

***********

When she got home she quickly ran up into her bedroom and the apple device, she had saw a lock screen with a photo of a dog. The phone was protected with a passcode, "now what could this be?." she mumbled as she decided to place the easy pascodes first. The first pascode she had tried was "1234" and it worked.

Jessica smurked as she clicked on the contacts, "TaeTae," she chuckled as she clicked on the contact to send a message, "I wonder who actually owns this," Jessica was starting to amuse herself as she started to send Taeyeon a spine chilling text message, "Hey baby, wanna come to mine and you knowwwww ;)" 

She started to laugh loudly at all of the messages who she was sending too and the replys she was getting, she diddn't want to give up the suprise yet she was going through all of the text messages, but she still couldn't figure out who the phones rightfull owner actually was. 

As she was going down the contacts she had saw a contact named, "The brotherr" which had a emoji of a boy next too it. Jessica was in luck because the phone's settings on english, and she was more fluent in English than in Korean. She thought it would be funny if she pranked this "brother" and see what would happen

"Hiiii my best brother, I was thinking is a great thing to do at our age," she tried to keep in her laughter as she said it, "Tiffany?," Jessica froze, she had of gotton the nerdy girls phone and she was calling her twin brother. "Tiffany are you okay?." Jessica had hung up the phone and flung the phone on the floor. 

She then thought it would be funny to go through the girls photos, as now she knows whos phone it was. Tiffany Hwang who had of moved over from America about 3 months ago, she was one of the nerdy girls who would stay at the back of the classroom who would barely put her hand up. 

She was friends with the nerdy people too, Taeyeon she wasn't anti social but she had a big brain, Yoona the girl with the cute face, and last of all Seohyun, a girl who was very smart for her age and would beat anybody who went against her. Tiffany had the glasses like a nerd and the personali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter