Face to Face

Complex investigation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry , My mistake , please forgive me ! T_T#

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Siyeon-ah wait for me ... " whined Jin , trying to keep up his pace with Siyeon.

"Why you didn't tell me earlier , we've been late for school right now !." Siyeon walk even faster gripping his backpack tighter .

"Hey don't blame on me , the problem is that you act like you know where the school is.." Jin sighed as he slowing down his step.Siyeon stop right away , clenching her teeth.She turned , facing Jin who seem surprised with her sudden act.

"err....wae?Did i said something wrong?"Jin asked lifting his brows.

"Ne,you  really have no idea what you talking about don't you?"Siyeon asked softly , a cheeky smile shown on her face as she stepped closer to Jin.Jin just grinned annoyingly makes Siyeon frown.

*Arghh man ,.he didn't even budge at all * She pouted.

"Siyeon-ah , i think we should run or you will get a detention on your first day,don't you want a clear and pure reputations.?" asked Jin,smirking.Siyeon quickly turned around and run as fast as she could.Jin chuckled softly and started to run right away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrived at the school after several minutes ...

 

Siyeon walked nervously as she walked  pass through the school gate followed by Jin behind.Suddenly a man appeared in front he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter