Annoying Neighbour

Complex investigation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon's POV

 

"Siyeon,wake up or i will make sure you bathed on your bed!"yelled my aunt from downstair.

"Finally!"i said joyfully and went to the bathroom.

 

-------After 30 minutes-------------

"Aunt!where are you??hurry up or you will ruin my first day please"i said after i finished preparing myself to the school.

"Aunt...aunt where are y-"out of the blue someone pulled me and closed my eyes."Aargh!!"! Iscreamed loudlycaused the person to cover up my mouth.

"Ssh...slow down your voice Siyeon."the unknown person whisper at my ear, the voice is really seem unusual.

"Siyeon breakfast first..!omo..anyeonghaseyo Jin -ah!"my aunt said from kitchen.

"Anyeonghaseyo Mrs.Han!"Jin said and releasing  his hand from my face.

"Yah!who are you and how dare you touch me!"i yelled at his ear to make sure that he is listening to that . 

"Siyeon where's your manner?hurry up for breakfast and ask jin to come join us "

"Ok and whatever..."i said and rolled my eyes.

"Do you hav ears , err... your name is Jin right?"he nodded.

"so..what are you waiting for..please make your way to that lady."i said and went to kitchen and i heard he chuckled softly.

*What's wrong with him , tchh ,weirdo"

-At the kitchen-

"Aunt,who's this weirdo??"i said while eating my toast .My aunt glare at me before she take a deep breathe.

*What?! I'm just asking ..*

"His name is Kim Seok Jin ,our new neighbour ,isn't he handsome Siyeon?"I just rolled my eyes.Jin chuckled then continuing eating his scrambled eggs.

"And oh, before i forget,he'll walk you to school ......everyday " i chocked and cough like i was going to die.Jin patted my back.

*What the hell !?*

"Aunt,,,! wae??!! I dont want this peron"I pointed at him and make a disgusted face.

"To follow me !!! auntie !! Jebal .. !"

"Siyeon , it's for your own safety , you don't know the way to your school right? , you might lost if you walk alone" I let out a long sigh along with a nodded.

"Araseo ..but only for today .. please auntie ... please .....? " i whine and and pouts cutely.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter