the trouble begins

The Diary: Mystery Of....

Location: At the attic

This is it. The book. It has hard cover with dark brown colour. A ribbon slip out from the book. No title. No picture. Nothing seem special about the book if somebody had first glance on it. There is also no numbering for every pages. Only hand-written words on it.

“Hey Myungsoo! What are you doing upstairs ?” Newt came in, surprising him.

“Not… nothing” he replied. “Hey! Look!” Myungsoo hands up the book.

“What ? A diary ? Ow man, you’re such a sissy, you played girls thing” Newt snort out, laughing with his eyes teary.

“Shut up earthworm! This ain’t joke! Its hold secret you don’t wanna mess with!” Myungsoo replied angry.

“Yeah right, whatever. Let’s go find something to eat. I’m starving to death old man!” Newt make a way downstairs, never to look back.

Geez.

 

 

Location: Dinner

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The first word came out from Newt mouth. Told ya’, my very bestfriend does not seem to believe my words.

“Grow up sissy! You think it’s funny? Must be the after effect from watching Disney Channel!” Newt laugh as he almost chokes his roast beef down to his throat. Hope he did not died from it.

Geez.

 

 

Location: School. In the classroom

Krystal almost jumped off her chair. She shook her head, gave him suspicious looks. She looked around as there were somebody wanting to killed her. Krystal was my second best friend after Newt. She’s the type every boys want to date with her. I don’t even remember when and why we would became best friends. Nope. Never imagined that.

“ Do you mind to follow me after school?” Krystal asked.

“Where?” he replied.

“To hospital” Krystal answered.

“Why would I’d?” he gave her unbelievable look.

“To find out whether your brain function properly ! Hahaha” Krystal snorted laugh with her hand covering .

“Aw,Myungsoo, you’re soo funny. This really made my day, thank you” she wink her eyes and giggling before going back to her seat.

Heh.

 

 

Location: In Myungsoo’s room

He stared out. Looking at the sky. He looked around his room. Almost half of his bedroom decorations were filled with black-colours item and wallpaper. He loving the black colour pretty much. At the corner of his room, stood a tall cupboard which made from clear glasses. He kept four of his DSLR camera in there along with his childhood albums and huge collection of his limited edition sunglasses, snapback, favorite CDs of his favorite singer and some of bizarre looking stuff animals in there.

 

His the type that loved to collect unusual things and can stayed in his room 24-hour a day without bother to going out like the normal teenager around his age. Only a few people who want to be friends with him. He discovered Newt unexpectedly when that guy saved him from a group of bullying kids. Krystal is Newt’s twins. No. They don’t look alike at all. So, that explain how they can become best friends.

 

“Myungsoo! What are you doing upstairs? Come here, I’ve cooked your favorite foods” Baekhyun yelled from the kitchen downstairs. Baekhyun was my guardian. No, I’m not like those normal kids. I don’t have family at all. Baekhyun told me he found out of me when somebody knocks on his door in the night and put me in a basket in front of his door.

 

 

Location: Baekhyun’s Bedroom

“Where did you find this book?” asked Baekhyun. “You can called me a psycho or anything, but, I’d kind of having nightmare with this odd-looking books. Yeah, it looks normal in the outside but, in the inside, its not normal.” Baekhyun holds the dark-brown book tightly. Well its almost looks like a normal girls diary. No wonder Newt called him sissy. Geez.

“I knew it. That’s why I’m here to tell you. I’ve experienced the same thing. Whenever I read out loud about the stories in the book, the character in there comes out alive. The worst part about it is when I’ve accidentally mention out about the murder character inside there, it’s come out alive from the book and chasing me around the room to killed me. But, I managed to trap him to get inside the book again. Whew,” Myungsoo feel relieved. Finally someone believe his words.

“Wait, did anyone knew about it?” Baekhyun asked, full of curiosity.

“I’ve told Krystal and Newt, but they won’t believed me. Newt said I watched too many Disney Channel. Krystal only laughed at me,” Myungsoo explained.

“ I’m warning you, do not read, until the last chapter!” Baekhyun sounded serious. He then kept the book in under his bed. Away from me. I have to think of way to get back the book.

 

 

Location: In the classroom

The bell is ringing. The whole classes quickly get up and rushed to the canteen like whole bunch of zombie who craving for human’s meat. Myungsoo is not hungry. He kept thinking all day about what he had seen. All the characters came out alive from the books. “Looks like the book had been spelled by someone, or, maybe there’s a magic potion drop onto it” he murmured.

“Hey my sweetie heart! Are you not hungry?” Newt shouted from the backdoor. He leaning against the door, waited for my answer. Well, I told you, he looks so perfectly handsome just by standing there, but, when he open up his mouth, the whole world could be collided. He talks without any worries and seems don’t care about others feeling.

“No I’m not” he answered.

“Ahh, come on! What’s up in your mind? That sissy book again?” Newt sat in front of him.

Finally, he got an idea. Brilliant idea.

“ Mind to sleep over my house tonight?” He shine bright like a diamond, hoping Newt to agreed.

“ What for? Cleaning your kitchen?” Newt answer always full of sarcasm.

“ You will find out later!” He jumped off his chair and dragged Newt along. “Let’s find something to eat!”

 

 

Location: Myungsoo’s bedroom

Myungsoo hurried into the room and quickly locked the door before Baekhyun came in.

“Yah! Myungsoo yah! Listen to me! Give me that book back!” said Baekhyun as he tried harder to kicked the door hoping the door will opened.

“NO! You tell me first what inside here! Why I’m not allowed to read it! I’m full of curiosity about this book ya’ know! Who knows I might find out about me inside this book. Where I came from and whose my parents and why did they throw me away”. Those words comes out from his mouth unintentionally. Hearing that, Baekhyun suddenly felt weak all over his body. He afraid if Myungsoo knows the truth, it will hurt him or maybe, he would rather kills himself.

“As you wish Myungsoo, just do what you want.” And Baekhyun make a way downstairs without saying any words.

 

 

Myungsoo felt relieved as his brothers are gone.

“I think there must be something he wanting to hide from you” said Newt as he was lying on my bed comfortably while reading the Gossip Girls magazine.

“Let’s find out tonight” he said.

“Find out what?” Newt asked.

“THIS SILLY!” Myungsoo grabbed the magazine from Newt and pointed to the book.

 

 

 

 

[Three hours later]

“Wait! Why this is not working? I swear I’ve done this before! The characters come out alive! I swear !” Myungsoo shouted.

“HUH! Just forget it. Look , this is not real. I told you Baekhyun lied to you. There is nothing special about this horrible book! You’ve been hypnotized by your own mind!” Newt throw the book on to the floor.

“I’m going home. Thanks for the night.” Newt then pack his bagpack. This is the first time his face been serious since Myungsoo knew him. Newt never been this serious.

By the time Newt want to open the door, he felt strange.

“hey! Is the door automatic locked from the outside ? NO … I mean.. ahh! Just forget it. Why it won’t open ?”

“wait… are you kidding ?” myungsoo headed up to the door.

“this bloody door won’t open” Newt sat back as he gave up already.

 

Sudden scream from the darkness of the night surrounded the room in a blink of an eye. A horrified ugly face with shredded hands made a sudden appear at the window.

“IT’S A GHOST! BLOODY HELL!” Newt swear as much as he can.

“Why this door won’t open?” Myungsoo sounds horrible scared as hell. He grabbed the handle but it did not work out.

Just about the time, the window broke by the ugly monster and it grabbed them tightly with the shredder hand and made a sudden disappearance into the books.

 

 

Location: In the wonderland-books

Myungsoo lifts up his head.