1/1

Dear Cassimi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am sinned and I shall not be forgiven.

Those words reverberated in his mind, a self-mantra that he didn’t deserve a better life. Do Kyungsoo is a stoic man, normal exterior but, an empty vessel inside. It explains his cold demeanor -one that refuse to accept the light for he is completely dark inside.

People around him, family and friends, would always point out the change in him. They would look at him with pity in their eyes, apologizing for things that aren’t supposed to be sympathetic about.

I don’t deserve your sympathies.

He would always whisper those words internally, however the only words he utters is, “I’m fine.”

Then they circled around him, embracing him like he was a piece of shattered glass. There is truth to it; he was fragile inside out. Not that the hugs and reassurance helped him.

He stood on the ground, mindless of the rain that pours above him. He let his frame soaked wet, wishing that it could clear the feeling that eats him: guilt.

Guilt is an ugly disease, a flesh eating monster that engulfed every part of sanity within him. Kyungsoo were on the verge of screaming.

Why? Why is this happening to me?

His gaze fell on the sodden grounds, muds covering his perfect pair of shiny black shoes. They were formal, especially for this event. It should’ve been a happy one, but that was long gone.

Kyungsoo closes his eyes, fortunate that the rain hides his horrible tears. With a heavy heart, he leaves the place, leaving his heart and hope.

---

It isn’t a bright morning, or even a gloomy one. They were pretty normal, for him it was. What differ is the person before him. Do Kyungsoo wasn’t the type to attract people, but for some reason, he had unconsciously captured the heart of a young man.

“Hello, Do Kyungsoo. I’ve fallen for you since I first laid my eyes on you. My name is Kim Jongin and I will make you Kim Kyungsoo.”

The initial reaction would be to reject the man, it was logical enough as he never knew the man. Like the surprising hit of autumn winds, Kyungsoo was shocked by the confession. It took a couple of minutes to register the words.

“I don’t know you.”

The man, named Kim Jongin, straightened his body to prove a point. “You will, if you give me the chance.”

“Look, you don’t know me and I am sure as hell I never recall whoever you are. I’m busy so… good bye.” Kyungsoo bid the male farewell and rushed to his respective place.

---

“Hello, we meet again.”

Kyungsoo eyed the man with suspicion. It is too much of a coincidence that the man will be his new coworker, as if everything was planned.

“Kim Jongin, right?” They shake hands in acknowledgement. Kyungsoo felt Jongin squeezing his hand firmly, trying to prove a point that they knew each other.

“I believe we’ve met before.” Jongin said politely, earning a chuckle from the other employees. They were throwing a welcome party for him, accepting him as part of the advertisement team.

Kyungsoo held his face together, not breaking his composure. The man hides his hand in his pocket and replied, “You must be mistaken.”

Jongin could almost break with laughter by the latter’s behavior. “Then you must be Kim Kyungsoo?”

It was breathtaking to see a reaction from someone who lacked face expression. Jongin gave a playful smirk as he let the man blushed furiously.

---

Kyungsoo finally accustomed to Jongin as his partner for the project. He wasn’t comfortable with the idea of getting to someone who would flirt with him constantly, but he couldn’t deny that Jongin is a benefit to the company.

Even his years of experience couldn’t beat that Jongin knows what people want and to market the idea, he was able to lead the project even if Kyungsoo was supposed to lead.

“Oh, don’t feel bad about it. We’re partners, right?” Jongin said cockily as they had lunch together. Kyungsoo wasn’t eager for it, but the other team bail them at the last minute. Jongin sees it as an opportunity to get closer.

“I should be leading the project and you’re stepping into my position.” It hurts his pride when a rookie outshine him. Kyungsoo are a bundle of ego and no admirer can stop that.

“Fine. The next meeting will be yours, I promise.”

It wasn’t a big deal, but it was for Kyungsoo. He had always been devoted in his career, that everything must be set in order. “Just sit and be a good team, Jongin.” He agreed and took a bite of his food.

“What about a date in exchange?”

---

Do Kyungsoo is never the type of person to keep track of time. For him, the time flies fast that he couldn’t recall the moment when he finally accept Jongin’s feelings. They were a couple after months of being friends.

Jongin would always remind him that he was right. That his words are true. Kyungsoo are a hard crack but once he does, the man admitted his desire to be together.

“You’re so blunt when it comes to telling me your feelings.” Jongin commented as they lay on the bed, Kyungsoo straddling him.

“I love you. It isn’t hard to admit.” Kyungsoo began his butterfly kisses on the man’s neck, his favorite spot of attack.

“That’s not fair. You can’t do that.” Jongin breathed as the sensation engulf him. He caresses his boyfriend’s face, inspecting every beautiful feature of the man.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter