Christmas

It's a Merry, Merry Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe how time flies by! We're all here again having our Christmas party!" said Baekhyun. "And this year, I'm not alone! Also, we're both legally allowed to drink! Woohoo!" he added as he raised the bottle of beer in his hand.

"Yeah, still can't believe Taeyeon agreed to be your girlfriend.." said Jongdae.

"Woah woah...do I smell some bitterness from the beer or is it coming from you Kim Jongdae?" asked Baekhyun.

"What? No! Shut it."

"It's not my fault Seohyun didn't say 'yes' to y--"

"Hush shush shush Baek! Don't say that out loud! It's a secret! No one knows about it but me and her and you.." Jongdae immediately covered Baekhyun's mouth but then suddenly someone appeared from behind.

"And now me too hyung!" said Jongin.

"Yah! Kim Jongin! What are you doing there behind the cooler?! Are you hiding??" asked Baekhyun who was just able to take Jongdae's hand off his mouth.

"Shush Baek! Don't say out loud that I'm here!" Jongin whispered.

"Who are you hiding from??" asked Baekhyun.

"I know who he's hiding from.....look! I think they are here! Mr. and Mrs. Hwang has arrived!" Jongdae teased.

"Wha-- OH I GET IT NOW. You're hiding from...Miyoung! HAHAHA!" Baekhyun started to too.

"Miyoung..." Jongin shuddered upon hearing her name from Baekhyun. "I can't believe that girl...and her Christmas cake?! ulkkkkk" he cringed.

 

*Flashback Christmas Party 2013*

 

"Jongin! Mom and Dad are calling you. It's time to go to the party at the Parks." said Jongdae, his older brother.

"Hyung, can I not go? I don't really like to go to that party."

"Wae?"

"You know....she's going to be there."

"Yeah she's going to be waiting for you with her Christmas cake. Hehehe" 

"Of course! She does it every year and I don't know why she still do that to me, I told her so many times that 'us' will never happen."

"Well I don't know. She's crazy for you. Why don't you just give her a chance?"

"I don't like her. I really don't. So if I'm going to that party, I'm going to get harrassed by her again, stalking me the whole night....I'd rather stay here and read that's why I'm not going this year."

"Well..if you really don't want to, tell mom and dad yourself." said Jongdae as he walked away.

 

-

 

"You what?! Absolutely no Jongin. Get in the car. Now!" said Mrs. Kim.

"But mom..."

"No means no Jongin. We're going to celebrate Christmas at the Parks like we always do whether you like it or not!"

Jongin grunted as he stepped inside the car, sitting beside his brother who was smirking at him. He rolled his eyes as he looked on the other side.

"If you want, I have a proposal..." Jongdae whispered.

"What?"

"You can stay with Baekhyun and me as we hide..."

"Why do you need to hide? And come to think of it...I don't really notice you and Baek everytime we go to the party..." asked Jongin.

 

-

 

"OH THIS IS WHY...." said Jongin as Jongdae brought him to the basement upon their arrival at the party. "You both drink beer here?! The adults let you drink?! How did you even got these?"

"Simple. Chanyeol and Baek sneaks in the kitchen to grab bottles from the cooler while the other guests mingle with each other."

"What?! So you are allowed to drink beer?"

"PABO-YA? Do you think we'd be drinking here if we were allowed by the adults. Geez Jongin, use your brain."

"Okay okay...fine! This seems to be a good idea."

 

After some time...

"We're out of beer! Someone needs to grab more bottles from the kitchen." said Baekhyun.

"Okay, you Jong brothers. Go get more beer in the kitchen." said Chanyeol.

"Why us?" asked Jongdae.

"Because we got the last time! And you brought your brother here. He drinks a lot!"

"Hey hey~ I didn't know he drinks this much!" said Jongdae but seeing his friends faces, he surrendered. "Alright fine! Let's go Jongin."

"But hyung! What about her...???" the younger Jong asked.

"Her? Who's her? What about her?" asked Chanyeol.

 

Jongin then told the story to Baekhyun and Chanyeol who was quite amused.

"Wow she's something." said Chanyeol.

"Yeah... and she doesn't give up!" said Baekhyun.

"I KNOW!" said Jongin as he put his chin above his palm.

"Okay nice story...so go upstairs and get more beer." said Chanyeol.

"STILL?!" Jongin asked with his eyes very wide.

"Well just be more careful." said Baekhyun.

"Okay, come on Jongin let's go!"

 

The two of them peeked first outside the door if the coast is clear before stepping out. They were able to successfully reach the kitchen. They were about to open the cooler when suddenly someone called their attention. "There you are!" Both of them looked.

"Oh, it's you Mrs. Park!" Jongin felt relieved.

"Yes it's me. Are you expecting someone else? Why are you here?" she asked as she walked to the fridge and grabbed the pie inside.

"Oh we're just here to get some water to drink." said Jongdae.

"Oh okay, do you want me to cut you some pie?"

"Maybe later ma'am. We're still full from the pot roast you made. It's really good!" said Jongdae as he rubbed his tummy as a gesture.

"Why thank you Jongdae. Okay, you boys get your water. I'm going to bring this to the dining area, okay?" 

"Okay ma'am." they both said.

"That was close..." Jongin whispered when Mrs. Park walked away but then suddenly she came back. "By the way Jongin, Miyoung is looking for you. Want me to call her?"

"OH THAT. It's okay ma'am. I'll just go to her instead after we're done here...getting...umm...juice I mean...water...yeah." said Jongin.

"Okay."

When Mrs. Park was already out of sight. The two immediately hurried to the cooler to grab few more bottles. Jongdae were hugging the bottles inside his shirt while Jongin was ahead for lookout. As they walked out the kitchen suddenly someone blocked them making them scream.

"There you are Jonginnieeeeeeeeee! I missed you so so much!" said Miyoung.

In an instant, Jongdae ran away leaving the other behind. "See you around Jongin."

"No wait hyung! Wait for meeeeeeeee~" said Jongin but Miyoung was already clinging onto his arm. "Merry Christmas Jongin! I have a surprise for you~"

"What?! Another Christmas cake?" he rolled his eyes.

"Bingo!" she smiled as she dragged him to the dining table were the cake was.

 

"Looks like you found Jongin, Miyoung..." said Mrs. Kim.

"Yes eomonim." she smiled widely.

"Here Jongin, I baked this for you..."

"How sweet!" said the adults as they watched the two while Taeyeon and Seohyun were laughing at the side knowing how crazy their friend was for him.

 

Suddenly Jongin grabbed her arm, "Please excuse us." he said then he dragged her away from that place. When they got to the garden, he placed the cake on the table and then made Miyoung sit.

"Look Miyoung, I don't know how many times I will tell you this but... I don't like you. Why do you keep on pushing yourself to me?!?" he vented out but it seems Miyoung was distracted as she looked around.

"Wow Jongin, this is so romantic! We're alone here in the garden full of Christmas lights... You're so sweet!" said Miyoung.

"WHAT?! That's what you think? NO Miyoung. I didn't bring you here for...ugahaijafhga! Ughh! What's wrong with you!?!?! You're delusional!"

 

Just then Mrs. Park came near them with small plates and forks so that they could eat the cake together. She even offered to slice the cake then put them in the plate. "Have fun you kids!" 

Miyoung smiled, "Thanks Mrs. Park!"

Mrs. Park was watching so Jongin had no choice but to fork a piece into his mouth then she went inside. As Jongin chewed, he could feel the taste of the beer and the cake mixed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter