Eye smile

Eye smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a fine sunny day and you decided to take a walk around your neighborhood in seoul. As a student, you need some time off from your homework and exams at school. You saw people gathering around near the plaza and because you were curious about what's happening, you went there and checked it yourself. There was a fansign event for fans of a popular kpop boy group. You wanted to join the event but then a lot of people were lined up to get their autographs and just seeing the lines lengthen, you were stressed out. Not far from the said place was another fansigning event (as said by a banner and as shouted by an ahjussi), but there were only a few people. Hopeless from the fansign, you moved to see who were there. It was Uniq, a newly-debuted boy group with korean and chinese members. You weren't familiar of their group but decided to check what they were doing. Most of the members were signing papers and had their photos taken. You were staring at them until one caught your eye. His eyes smiled widely as his lips curved into crescent. His presence is so mesmerizing that you couldn't help but to stare at him longer. Then, he looked at you, caught you red-handedly staring at him. He smiled at you and unintentionally you smiled back. He's so charming, you said to yourself. The ahjussi guided you to the line since you weren't lining up in the first place and thought you were a fan. Once you reached the table, the blonde one, you heard his name is yibo, asked for your name.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter