☓ one

〈 ♡ NONAME — new project girl group // apply open!

 




dorm life


  year 2014, 6:30 am, sunday.






" is this the one? " the girl with vibrant red hair asked the girl beside her, the other girl nodded. " yeah, this is the one jessica ceo-nim is talking about. " she replied as they walked inside the big mansion.

" ohmygod i'm so tired " the red haired exclaimed as she plopped down at the sofa and grabbed the remote control, turning on the tv, the other girl with slightly curly yet wavy brown hair  looked at her " you just stood there for a minute and you're tired? " she raised a brow. the red haired shrugged " maybe because i'm a princess. " she replied as she grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. the other girl shakes her head and focused her attention on the tv.


" so i guess we'll be living here from now on. " the red haired one said suddenly, the other girl with brown hair just smiled and nodded, once again the atmosphere turned silent.

" i'm ashley, you? " the red haired spoke as she looked at the other girl, the girl with pretty brown hair grinned, " winnie, nice to meet you ashley. " 

 

a/n hello guys! first chapter here, i know it's short but i hope you enjoyed this chapter! - elle xx