New Years EVE

Two tales of Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just standing on this sidewalk waiting for the lights to turn green is making me feel excited! I'm actually going to meet my-- oh I'm blushing!

 

Well for a few years now, I have only looked at one person and one person only. You probably know him by many names but for me, he has always been my high school senior.

 

Yes, I know. He is very handsome but even back then he was one of the most gorgeous looking guys around. So you can guess the number of girls lining up around him. It was like crazy, I tell ya. But even with so many girls going crazy over him he only dated a few. And nnno, I wasn't one of them. But I can actually thank God for it, cause you see his relationships didn't last very long, a month tops. He'd have broken up by the end of the week.

 

He moved to Korea little after graduation and I never got to see his face again. Or so I thought! A friend of mine, she is this huge fan of Korean music, K-pop, and she told me that he is a member of this really popular boy group formed by SM Entertainment. And this is when people around me started telling to give up, that it was impossible to end up with a celebrity. Come on, like I didn't know that. But as I said he has always been just my high school senior for me. Even when I started to become a fan of his idol group, I only saw him as my senior. And it's not impossible to end up with your senior right?!

 

Oh! The lights turned green. Lets go, go, go!


But... a sigh naturally comes out when I think about it... the thing is that's all he turned out to be. A crush. Actually I fell in love with a completely different person. My senior, my crush, he was a very cool guy - handsome, tall, basketball player, everything he did looked so cool. While my, oh I feel so embarrassed saying this word, my l-lover he is a complete dork. He is still very handsome and tall and still very good at playing basketball, he doesn't look as cool. Actually, he kind of has that image of the neighbourhood kid who doesn't seem to belong in your neighbourhood? Well, that didn't make any sense. He just has a more approachable aura now. Yeah, that's it!

 

My phone is ringing. Oh, speak of the devil! It's him!

"Hey!" I answer.

"Where are you? I've been waiting for about half an hour!"

"Sorry. I kinda lost my way, I'm still getting used to this place. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"Not longer than that, okay?"

"Can't you let me go once since I'm new in this country?"

"Nope. Get here in 10 minutes!"

"Ugh! Alright I'm hanging up talking to you is wasting my precious time to get there," I joked.

I hear him giggle. Joke - a success!

"I'm still her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter