Holiday Eyes

Holiday Eyes
"Jongin-ah!" Taemin yelled from the living room of their now shared apartment. They finally managed to convince SM to let them get a dorm together, as a Christmas gift of course.
 
Jongin, who was roaming through the newly stocked refrigerator at the time, looked up at the sound of Taemin's distressed call and quickly went to see what was wrong. He stopped at the door of the living room to see Taemin trying to get many bags of Christmas supplies to their undecorated tree. When Taemin turned around and saw his boyfriend standing there when a stupid smile on his face he rolled his eyes.
 
"Could you stop watching me like a stalker and help me out here?" Taemin huffed, putting the bags down.
 
"Sorry Tae." Jongin said as he walked over to his smaller boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around Taemin's waist and kissed his ear before reaching down with his arms still around him and grabbed the majority of the bags and walked them over to the tree with ease.
 
"Show off." Taemin muttered as he placed the others next to the ones Jongin had carried.
 
Jongin chuckled, successfully making Taemin follow. Jongin paced his arms at Taemin's waist again as his boyfriend removed the contents from the bag. He saw ornaments, lights, tinsel, garland, and just random Christmas things to put up around the dorm. Then Taemin brought out three stars, a glittered star, a sliver snowflake, and a Santa hat. Jongin looked at Taemin in confusion.
 
"...I couldn't pick." Taemin said quietly.
 
Jongin laughed at Taemin's cute antics. 
 
"Don't laugh!" Taemin exclaimed before turning around and slapping Jongin lightly before giggling a bit himself.
 
"I take it you want to decorate the tree?" Jongin asked, already knowing the answer. 
 
"Yes!"
 
~
 
They grabbed the lights and brought some outside. Of course they didn't really have a backyard or a front yard they could decorate so they put pretty, multi colored lights all around their door and the one window that they had (after double checking of course, oh his awkward it would've been if they decorated their neighbor's window.).
 
After that they went straight to the tree, dancing lights and garland all around it. Then Taemin began putting all kinds of ornaments on the tree like a pro whereas Jongin just stood there, debating on where to put it. He saw a rather open spot and put it there. He had never decorated the tree much when he was younger, only waited for the presents while his sisters always decorated everything. Jongin grabbed another ornament and placed it right next to the one he just put on the tree.
 
"No no no, Jongin, just no." Taemin scolded when he noticed the closely placed ornaments.
 
Taemin picked up the one Jongin had just placed and put more spaced out. "They have to be spaced out, we can't just out them all in one place." He instructed.
 
"I didn't know there was a specific way of doing this..." Jongin grumbled.
 
Taemin just chuckled and pressed a kiss to Jongin's cheek. "It's not specific, it's just logic." Taemin pinched Jongin's nose and went back to work.
 
By the time all ornaments were gone there was almost no tree to be seen. They glanced at the three stars before deciding to put them on later and went to the kitchen. They grabbed some 'easy bake gingerbread' packets and, with teamwork, managed to make a couple good batches.
 
"Oh my god Taemin are we really going to decorate them?" Jongin asked in a bit of disbelief. He never decorated the cookies, but here Taemin had 6 cans of cake frosting and a big bowl of mixed frosting that they did themselves.
 
"Yep!" 
 
~
 
Many, many cookies later Jongin was decorating the last one while Taemin was curled up in his lap, sleeping peacefully. It was about 12:30 in the morning by the time he finished the little gingerbread men with cute red and green overalls.
 
He leaned over as carefully as possible and placed the cookie on the tray. At this moment Jongin was very glad that Taemin didn't weigh much. He lifted Taemin up bridal style and managed to turn off the lights to the kitchen and the living room, the pretty multi colored lights giving the room a peaceful glow. Then Jongin noticed the three stars that still lay on the table. Jongin carefully placed Taemin on the couch, waiting for a moment as he watched Taemin curl into himself a bit.
 
He walked over to the three stars and tried so see which he preferred. He had the usual star, a gorgeous snowflake, and a Santa hat. Now he realized why his lover couldn't pick. It was hard to choose but of course, bring the clever man he was, Jongin grabbed all three and went one by one.
 
He carefully put the star on one side of the main branch and the snowflake on the other side, the hat fitting nicely in between. Jongin smiled to himself at his handiwork and pulled out his phone. He took a couple swift pictures, hoping to capture the beauty on his phone. But when he checked the pictures all he see was the beautiful lights. 
 
The sight was simply something you could only see with your own eyes.
 
~
A/N
 
Awwwwwwwww wasn't that cute???? I wanted to make it longer but it's kinda 1:01 am right now so I wanted to finish this quick so I could wake up early. ^^
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!
 
Luci~<333