The Love You Deserve Will Find You... (1/3)

Love Will Find You

Sorry for the wait...I'm not satisfied..... After re writting it for like 5 times...

This is the Prologue/first part of two shot...

Thanks for the subs and comments! Sorry if it didn't turned out good....

*hides of embarrasment and shame*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

 

"I love you"

"I love you more"

 

"Promise you'll never leave me..."

"I wouldn't dream of it..."

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

Min YoonGi will never forget the cold day faith took away his one and only, his happily ever after, his everything. The cold Christmas Eve that changed YoonGi from being the sweet and caring hyung to mean and emotionless hyung. Many tried to cheer up the once happy man. They even tried to get him out of his now empty apartment during the holidays but that ended up with the red head burning his friends Christmas tree by "accident". Min YoonGi was once happy, was once the sweet and caring hyung that enjoyed spending the holidays with his one and only cuddling while watching sappy American Christmas movies. Min YoonGi was once, no, he is still in love with Kim TaeHyung...

 

 

 

 

It was a rare sunny day when he met the interesting Park JiMin. YoonGi was waiting for SeokJin's lover so they could go to work when YoonGi set his eyes on the chubby faced barista who took his order. YoonGi will never forget the way the barista's eye's lighten everytime a customer replied his "Merry Christmas" with an "Thank you, you too" or a "Happy Holidays!". After the young barista gave him his 'Chai Latte' with a "Here you go sir, Merry Christmas!", YoonGi simply nodded and left. YoonGi never saw the barista's confused and sad face...

 

 

"Is Christmas you know..." SeokJin told him nochantanly while drinking his hot chocolate.

"I know" YoonGi replied.

"You should move on, he would have wanted you to be happy with someone else than to cry a river over him..."

"I can cry oceans and it won't be enough hyung."

"I miss the old YoonGi, he will help his favorite hyung aka me decorate for Christmas and will tease me with how to use a mistletoe on NamJoon to get more than a kiss"

"Is not the same hyung, and you of all people know how I feel." YoonGi got up and left the room. SeokJin just stared at the ceiling and sighed. He really missed the old YoonGi.

"Tae-ah... Please grant me a Christmas miracle. Please do this for hyung..."

 

Christmas passed and a new year will begin...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I wrote it all but my mom is mad at me because i use internet alot. I was gonna write more but she gave me the look that said "get. off. the. tablet now".
So yeah....

 

Next chapter is way more longer than this. I'm editing it and adding more stuff. I don't blame ya' if u unsubscribe. :(

Hope you anticipate next chapter (tomorrow ! I'll try! believe in me) and happy (late) new years!

Ps. Did anyone else fangirled at BTS VS GOT7 dance battle? As an ARMY and IGOT7 i screamed of joy...