Truth

Un breakable bond
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                 

(Min-Su’s place)
“Just say anything, don’t stay quiet” Ara said as she tried to bring her friend to talk
“I’m fine, Ara”
“No you’re not” A voice said from behind, which is Min-Ju’s voice “Just say what’s really on your mind, Min-su”
“I –“
“You blame our father for this, don’t you?”
Ara watched in silence, moving her eyes between the two sisters, then she turned to Min-Su, “You do, right?”
Min-Su sighed, “Yes” she mumbled, “If only he were here to take care of us, to be in responsibility. I don’t regret helping our family, Min-Ju, you must know that, but It’s hard to be humiliated for this”

Min-Ju sat beside her sister, “I’ve always understood the problems and struggles you went through for us, I’m not blind” She said patting her sister’s back, “But that’s way we have always counted on you, because you are powerful, and capable of everything, if I were in your place, I wouldn’t have survived like you, and I’m sure fate is hiding some big surpirses for you, a good ones, because you are the best”

“You don’t have to say things like this to just comfort me, Min-Ju”
“I’m sure you are worth it” Min-Ju smiled, “Besides, I don’t think Suho will dislike you for something not even important like that you are not rich, I mean see Sehun, he still likes –“ Min-Ju suddenly stopped talking realising what she have said
“Sehun?” Ara asked
Min-Ju blushed, “What happened there?” Min-Su said

Min-Ju blushed harder as she told them what happened. Ara and Min-Su only giggled in response

“That totally made me forget about anything, you two are just too cool together” Min-Su said giggling
“Yeah, I mean the guy is like jumping for you of the 9th cloud” Ara said, “You two should date already”
“Just stop, okay?, That’s not the serious thing now” Min-Ju said clearing , “You need to hear something, Min-Su. It’s about Baekhyun”
Min-Su’s face stiffened as she heard his name, “Don’t”
“No you must listen to her, it’s important” Ara said
“I said don’t, and don’t mention his name again”
“But –“
“Ugh” Min-Su got up and went away

(Baekhyun’s place)
“Byun Baekhyun, where the hell you are going to?” Chanyeol yelled
“Just leave me ing alone, just leave me”
Kai grabbed Baekhyun’s arm, “Chanyeol is right, you must listen”
“ off, would you?” Baekhyun shouted out loud
“But, Baek –“ Suho tried to convince him
“Please, just please?” Baekhyun said with a trembling voice, as he grabbed his bag, and walked out from the school gate

“He is too furious” Kyungsoo said, “That is annoying”
“He’s not furious” said Chanyeol, “He’s in love, and it hurts” Sehun turned to Chanyeol in confusion, “Seriously, Hun? Don’t tell me you didn’t notice it”
“I am aware of it, Chan” Sehun sighed, “Just hearing it feels different”
“So what’s the plan now?” Kai said
“Well, she needs to know that he is not the bad guy here” Chanyeol said and turned to Suho, “Could you do it?”
Suho nodded simply, as they all stare

Please log in to read the full chapter