Part 1

She's MY Partner (Oneshot)

 

It was a regular day at Seoul University with the students going into their classrooms, while some were still running to the gate. Hoping to beat the bell.

“Taemin-ah!” I tall, muscular guy called out to a rather short, skinny one.

“Hyung!” The boy named Taemin called back cheerfully.

Taemin was a sophomore in the university while his cousin hyung was a senior.

“Ya Taemin-ah. Umma will put up a party at my place this Saturday. All the guys will be there. Be sure to come, arasso? Or else I will drive to your house and pull you along.” He said with a playful smirk on his face.

Despite the obvious tease in the older boy’s face, Taemin still nodded nervously. “Of course I will, Eunhyuk hyung. I never missed any of your birthday parties, right?”

Eunhyuk laughed and ruffled Taemin’s hair, causing the younger boy to pout. “You always mess with my hair.”

Eunhyun laughed again. “Whatever, Taeminnie. Just be there, okay?” He turned to leave with his friends, but stopped. “Oh yeah, remember to bring a girl, all right? Or else I’ll bring someone for you.” He said and winked before leaving.

“A girl?” Taemin wondered. “I don’t even court anyone.”

He sighed and went to their building for his first class. Upon arrival, he found Yuki, his friend, sitting alone in one corner as they waited for their dance teacher to arrive. Taemin, not the slightest bit interested in the others walked up to her and sat beside her.

“Hey, Yuki.” He said, pushing her shoulders a bit.

“Hey, Taem.” She greeted back with a small smile and went back to tying her shoelaces. “I heard Hyukkie oppa will celebrate his birthay this Saturday.”

Yuki had been Taemin’s friend since Elementary, but they never called themselves best friends. Taemin was too preoccupied with himself, while Yuki didn’t want to be all clingy, although she does have feelings for him.

“Yeah.” Taemin sighed. “Come with me, okay?” He said when he remembered what Eunhyuk toold him.

“Mwo? Wae?” Yuki asked. “I was never invited to his parties, Taem. And he didn’t invite me this time. Why would I go?”

“Hyung told me to bring a girl.” Taemin answered simly.

Yuki scoffed ad stood up. “Go and find yourself another date, Taemin. I’m not interested.”

“You won’t be my date, Yuki.” Taemin stood up as well and blocked Yuki when she was about to join the others in warming up. “I just need you to come so hyung won’t stick me up to another girl.”

Pssh.. So now I’m your ticket? Yuki thought.

“Please???” Taemin gave her his ever so tempting aegyo. “For me?’

Yuki looked away, knowing that if she didn’t, she would eventually fall for his aegyo. “Stop it, Lee Taemin.”

However, she knew she couldn't resist Taemin's most powerful aegyo so she finally gave in. "All right, all right. I'll go. Where will it be, anyway?"

Taemin rested his back against the wall and crossed his arms. "At the club near hyung's place. The one you've been wanting to enter since 6th grade."

"Chincha?" Yuki exclaimed. "Aigoo, okay okay. You should have told me earlier."

~That Saturday~

"Lee Taemin, I will freaking kill you! How dare you invite me to this party without any plans of picking me up??!!!" Yuki screamed into her cellphone as she locked the door of their house with her other hand.

"Aish. You perfectly know that place anyway. Besides, you can take care of yourself already." Taemin said.

"I am wearing a short dress and high heels, for your information. How comfortable it would be if I ride the bus and walk to the club at 6 in the evening." Yuki answered sarcastically. "You're such a useless friend."

"Thank you." Taemin said in a bored tone and hung up.

"Wha-" Yuki blurted out. "Aish! This guy really knows how to piss me off."

Just then, a car hurled to a stop right in front of her. The window rolled down and a revealed a guy smiling up at her. "I think you need a ride."