Chapter 11

My Gangster Hubby or Badass Boyfriend ?

 

Author’s POV
 
You went to L.joe’s house to change. You cant let L see you all wet. You were not surprised at his humongous house at all. ‘He is the president’s son. What do you expect.’ You walked in. Maid and butlers bowed at you two. A maid handed you and L.joe towels.
 
L.joe brought you to his room. “Stay here. I’ll go get some clothes for you.” You nodded. You walked around his room. Even though it was big, it felt empty. You looked around, there were only pictures of him and Teen Top. Not a single family photo can be seen.
 
“Here.” A neatly arranged clothes appeared in front of you. You thanked him and he showed you to the bathroom. You changed into the dry clothes. L.joe sent our uniform to clean. You two sat awkwardly on his bed. 
 
“Hey. Can I ask you something ?” You said, trying to break the icy atmosphere. “What ?” L.joe laid down on his back and patted the side of him. You knew what he meant. You laid, once again, on his arm. “You know this boyfriend and girlfriend thing. Are you serious about it ?” There was no response from him. You turned to the side and poked him. “Answer me.”
 
“Yes, I’m serious about it.”
 
Just a simple answer made you heart skipped a beat. He too turned to his side, facing you. He pulled you closer to him and kissed your forehead. “But I didn’t agree to it.” You said, backing away. “I don’t mind waiting. I’m patient when it comes to you.” His hand grabbed your waist, not letting you back away anymore.
 
“You still know I hate you right ?” You looked at him. “You’ll love me one day. Trust me. I’m irresistible.” He answered, eyes closed. ‘I’ll make you love me.’ L.joe thought. He snuggle into your hair, breathing in your strawberry scent. 
 
Slowly, you closed your eyes and fell asleep in his embrace, not having a care in the world. 
 
Meanwhile, L was going crazy not seeing you in the house. He went around searching you. He called all the Infintie members to look for you. ‘What if she’d kidnapped ? What if she’s fell down and got hit by something ?’ He started running in every direction, from the big city to every small alley. ‘~~~~~-ah, please be safe. I don’t know what I’ll be like if I find you hurt. Or worse, if I cant find you.’
 
L tried calling you but you weren’t answering your phone. He was worry as hell. When he went back home, thinking you’ll be back by then. But to his dismay, no. ‘Where are you ~~~~~ ? Did you run away ? No way ! I cant live without  Lee ~~~~~.’
 
***Later that night***
 
The maid knocked on L.joe’s door, causing you two to wake up. “Dinner’s ready sir.” “Just go away. I still want to sleep.” He threw a pillow at the door. Luckily it wasn’t open or it would definitely hit the maid. You sat up and rubbed your eyes.
 
A hand wrapped around your waist and pulled you down. L.joe held on to you tightly like he was afraid you’re going to disappear. You struggled in his strong arms but it just wont budge. You let out a heavy sigh. “Lee Byunghun, let go.” You muttered deadly.
 
He didn’t listen. Instead, he snuggled into your neck. His nose was touching your neck and you had a weird feeling. “Just for a while. I don’t know if there‘s a chance for us to be this close again.” He pleaded. You softened at his weak side. You played with his hair, tracing weird patterns on his head. 
 
He looked up to you. “You know, you’re the first girl I let to touch my hair.” You blushed madly. You retrieved your hand. “No, I like the feeling.” He took your hand and placed it on top of his head. You resumed to what you were doing. His hair was soft and silky. “I like your hair.” “Who doesn’t.” L.joe muttered, arrogantly. ‘Typical Byunghun.’
 
You prepared to go home. You changed back into your now dried uniform. L.joe led you to the front door. “Where are you going at this time young man ?” A lady’s voice called. You heard L.joe cussed in a low voice. “Hide behind of me and say nothing.” He turned around, blocking you from the owner of the voice.
 
“I’m just going to bring my girlfriend home.” L.joe said. ‘Is it me or is the atmosphere is a little tense ?’ You let L.joe did all the talking and explaining but the lady doesn’t sound satisfied at all. “Just call a cab for her and joined us for dinner.” “No.” L.joe said immediately. You heard the sound of high heels coming closer. It stopped in front of you. 
 
You looked up and bowed immediately. It was the president’s wife herself standing in front of you. “Is it okay if you take the cab back ? I would like my son to join me and husband for dinner.” She emphasized strongly on the ‘son’ word. You shook your head, telling her you didn’t mind at all. You turned around and reached for the doorknob. A hand shut the door. “I’m sending you back.” L.joe hissed dangerously.
 
“No Byunghun. You have to eat with your family. I’ll just go.” You opened the door. “At least let me see you out.” He grabbed his jacket and went out with you. He didn’t wore the jacket, instead he gave it to you. “Wear it. It’s a cold night.” You gladly accepted it.
 
You waved to him and went into the cab. L.joe gave you a charming smile. You don’t feel like you need the jacket anymore. His smile is enough warm you up. 
 
 
krys:)