FINAL.

A Simple One.

It was a bright day.Childrens are playing outside accompany by their mothers.Cho Kyuhyun is now a successful man.Bringing a child in his back.Many people mistook him as a porcelain doll who have no emotion can be seen in him.But the child on his back changed it.Changing the image of Cho Kyuhyun.

The child was a happy go lucky.A four years old.A cute one with a pig tails in her hair.

Kyuhyun guide the child to sit in one bench.

''Uncle why are you always look sad?'' 

Kyuhyun forced a smile.These young girl is been asking the same question.Almost everyday.It all start when they first met.

''Uncle..Smile for me.The real one.'' 
The young girl said.

''Sorry but uncle don't know how to do it  anymore.'' Again kyuhyun lifted the young girl and patted her hair.

''I'm gonna bring you back.Kajja'' 

The young girl just nodded.Even though uncle kyuhyun always tell her that don't ever forget to smile.Urge is still with her.Cause the one who told her to always smile is the one who fakes it through the years.

And again she'll never forget to mark her pink calendar again.

Again failed to make uncle smile.

--

Kyuhyun let out a sigh as he glance at the man who enters a spacious house with a young girl.

He walked away with a heavy steps.

Never knew that the other man looked back as he slowly walk away.

--END--

MERRY CHRISTMAS! <3 

[I do not own the photo]