WHITE VS BLACK

WHITE VS BLACK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli and Taemin already finish their school and today is their 2nd anniversary.Taemin has prepare candle light dinner for them.He also brought a cake and a bouquet  without Sulli knows.Taemin also give her black mini dress for tonight.Sulli is cooking for tonight.She start to cutting what eer she need.She cook until 7 p.m.She cutting a fruit but then someone wrapeed her from the back.Sulli can feel his breath on her neck.His hand start to follow Sulli hand.He kiss Sulli ear and that make Sulli giggle.He give a slice of apple to Sulli and she eat it.Sulli feel shocked when he pressed his lip with her.Their tongue start to dancing and he also get the apple that Sulli eat from .

"The most delicious apple."He said

Sulli pinched his cheeck.

"Are you done cooking my princess?"He ask

"Yes and I think we can get to changed now."

"Oww you really ecited for tonight."

He wink at Sulli and Sulli act want to punch him.They go to changed.Taemin just wear a plain white shirt with suit and black jeans.He done first before Sulli.Hebring out the cake and rose.He put rose infront of Sulli place.Now everything complete.Taemin saw Sulli and he was amazed with her beauty.Taemin take her hand and he pull the chair for her.Taemin sit infront of her.

"You look so pretty tonight princess."

"I know'

She smile at him .

"I have something special for you but I will give later after we eat."Taemin sais

"So can we eat now because I was curious about the gift."

'everything for my princess."

They start to eat .Sulli was curious what is the gift.Then she saw a cake and rose.She smile.She know that must be from Taemin.Taemin stand up and he give his hand at Sulli.

"Shall we dance?"Taemin ask her

Sulli take his hand.Sulli wrapped his neck while Taemin hug her waist.They follow the rhymth of the music.Taemin put his forehead on her forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too.Is this the gift?"

"Nope baby.Do you want cake?"

She nod and Taein give a spoon of cake to her.She eat it and it o delicious.Taemin cupped her face and he Sulli lips.Sulli was shocked because he not kiss but he it.

"Umm cream"

He Sulli lips because Sulli lips have cream.Sulli smiled at him.Then Sulli look at the window.It snowing.Taemin hug her from the back.

"My snowing  night with the most precious men in mmy life."Sulli said while rest her head on his chest.Taemin hand on her stomach.

"Thank you for enter my life.You are the most special for me.Only you success to stole my heart."taemin said sweetly to her.

Sulli facing him and she smile.Sulli kiss his lips for the first time.Sulli know Taemin is smiling.Taemin pushed her softly.

"Do you want to know what the gift is?"Taemin said

Sulli nod.Taemin carried her like bridal style.Sulli heart already beat fast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter