002

sticky note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year later....

Jackson smiled to himself as he saw the cap in his wardrobe, his favourite cap, the one that he get from his precious one. He smiled as he took out the cap. 

"Where is she now? How is she doing? Does she misses me? I hope she is doing fine," He talked to the cap, he was acting like the cap can answer him. 

Jackson have already broke up with Jane two months after Youngji left. He found out about what Jane did to Youngji when he heard Jane talking to her friends about that. After knowing that, he felt so dissapointed that he decided to break up with her. He thought Jane might be very upset, but suprisingly, Jane got a new boyfriend a week after they broke up. Amazing, isnt it? 

Jackson felt so bad to Youngji but he did not have the courage to contact her. Once, he have tried to call her, but the number have been deactivated. Maybe she changed her number already. 

Jackson opened his drawer and took out a small box which contain his 'treasure'. It was where he placed his favourite and important stuff. There it is, the sticky note coupon. He smiled weakly, praying that Youngji haven't forget him yet. 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Another year later..... (Two years after Youngji move to Seoul)

Jackson had decide to move to Seoul too. After gaining his parents' permission, he moved to Seoul. He changed his college, hoping that it will be the same college that Youngji attend. He hope to see her soon. He have been missing his bestfriend way too much.

On his first day, everything went smoothly. He didn't know that people in his college can be this friendly. He have gained quite some friends already, but he still haven't seen Youngji. He didn't know, but there were feelings that told him Youngji was there, in this same place as him. 

It was the third day, when he passed through the music's room that he heard a very, very familiar voice. It was Youngji's. He was very sure, he have known that voice very well. He didn't know what to do, he just stood still. 'Should i go in?' He thought.

Mark, one of his new friend, passed by. He saw Jackson standing infront of that music room. "Hey! What are you doing here?" Mark asked while looking at the music room and back to Jackson.

"Huh? Oh i heard someone singing, just thought it was a very nice voice," jackson said, after he turned around to face Mark.

"Ah! It was Heo Youngji's voice. She sure have a very nice voice! Everyone adores that voice of her," Mark smiled and walked towards the music room's door.  "Wanna meet her? I know her too, we attend the same class every Monday," Mark chuckled and about to open the door but Jackson quickly stopped him.

"Ah, nevermind! I don't look good enough today to meet her," jackson grinned while fixing his cap. "Maybe next time,".

"Okay then, let's go to the cafeteria!" Mark said, pulling Jackson towards the cafeteria.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Youngji ran across the hall, "ah damn it! Im going to be late!" Her first class is about to start but she was late and to make it worse, she will have a presentation and the lecturer is so scary. She really don't want to be late hais.

She glanced at her watch, 15 more minutes. 'Okay relax!'. 

While she walked, she checked the file that was held by her. She was checking it to make sure every important paper for the presentation and assignment was there. She was too focused on the paper that she didn't notice someone else was running towards her direction, ok maybe towards the other direction.

That 'someone' suddenly bumped into her, causing her file to fall and all her papers scattered everywhere. 'Ugh!!! What a day!' Youngji gritted her teeth. When she was about to bend down to pick up the papers, that 'someone' bowed, and said, "i'm sorry, i was in hurry," ok it was a guy, and he bowed once again. 

'That voice....' Youngji thought, as she stood up properly to take a proper look at him. "Oh my god....." Youngji gasped, eyes widen, looking absolutely shocked. 

"Youngji?" That guy was shocked too. His eyes widen a little, but it was replaced by a very wide grin almost instantly. He felt all excited to finally meet his bestfriend again.

"Oh my god, jackson!" Youngji said as tears ran down on her cheek. She misses him a lot. 

"It was really you!" Jackson immediately pulled her close to hug her. That embrace..... After a few seconds, he let go, but his hands was still on Youngji's shoulder. 

"I could not recognize you because your hair is red now," Jackson chuckled. "Oh wait, your paper," he bent down to pick up the papers. Youngji did the same too.

"Em nah, yours. I am sorry for bumping into you," jackson rubbed his neck.

"Oh, its okay. We finally get to reunite, all thanks to you." Youngji smiled while taking the paper,"I am so excited to see you now but, i have class to attend now so see you later ok, Jackson?" Youngji said after they have done picking up all the papers. She smiled and bowed a little.

"Ah, alright! I have class too. Then, can i have your number first?" Jackson asked, he smiled too. He took out his phone and handed it to Youngji. 

"Sure,"

 

 

******

 

 

 

It have been weeks now, and they are getting closer now. Okay, maybe not that close as before, but Jackson was so glad because Youngji still treat him nicely, even after all the things that happened. They did not spend so many times together but they still meet, atleast once a week. They never hang out with just the two of them, they will always other people, whether it was Jackson's or Youngji's friends. They could not meet too often as both are busy with classes and studies but he was glad, at least he found her, atleast they still talk, atleast it was okay now.

That day, they have promised to meet. Only the two of them. Jackson was feeling excited but he was kind of afraid too. He kept thinking that Youngji might be uncomfortable around him. He was walking back and forth when someone poked his shoulder. 

He turned around, and there, infront of him stood a pretty red hair girl. Hah! A smile instantly appeared on his face as he saw Youngji's smile. 

"Annyeong, mushroom." jackson chuckled while rubbing Youngji's hair. 

Youngji pouted.

"alright, alright, sorry. Let's go!" Jackson was about to held Youngji's hand but then he stopped. He rubbed his neck and smiled. "Let's go!"

Youngji chuckled at his action. "You must be awkward right?" Youngji smiled and held Jackson's hand, "ok, let's go," And then she walked, pulling Jackson forward to follow her. 

"Hey! I should be the one who guide you okay!" Jackson argue, not satisfied that Youngji was leading their way. 

"Fine, fine. You guide the way then." Youngji just smiled. 

They walked towards the bus stop. While walking, jackson kept glancing at their hand. Youngji was still holding his hand, okay they were not really 'holding hands'. Youngji was just holding onto his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter