Chapter 1-The First Meeting

Our Past & Present Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Eonnie...eonnie...EONNIE!!!!! Wake up, we are going to late, Vic eonnie and mom will definitely scold us... Hurry go to bath!!! says Sulli & Krystal in unison to their twin sister, Luna and Amber.....

 

       Krys..Sull.. give us five minutes more please~.. Says Luna to the other twin..

 

       Yea, give us five minutes more.. Says Amber in half concious..

 

       No, you must wake up now or we are going to tell mom and Vic eonnie... Eonnie, ppalli ireona.. Says Sulli she was already tired to waking up her sisters...

 

       Ireona... Ireona... EONNIE!!! IREONA!!!! PPALLI!!! Krystal shouted in Luna's and Amber's ear..

 

       What the hell is going on here!!??? Says Victoria out loud...

 

 

       Victoria Pov

       What are the girls doing?? We already late for college... I ask my mother .. My mom and I was in the kitchen to prepare a breakfast..

 

       mom just shrug as the answer then we heard someone screaming from upstair ...

 

       What is going on there ... Vic, try to go and see what happens to your's sisters..

 

       Okay.. I say to my mother

 

       I was walk to my sister's room when I hear another scream...

 

       Okay, here we go again.. I thought and rush to their room...

 

       What the hell is going on here!!??? I say out loud...

 

       Eonnie~ Amber and Luna eonnie didn't want to wake up... Krystal said to me ...

 

        Yea, they said five minutes more... Sulli said then pout

 

        Eonnie~ What we are going to do, we're already late... This is our first day at college and we don't want to be late... Says Krystal then pout like her twin sister...

 

        I sigh and help Sulli and Krystal...

 

        Luna, Amber ireona we are going to be late... I said gently to the twin..

 

        Look at them no respon at all .. Said Sulli and Krystal in unison...

 

        I took a deep breathe and yell at Amber and Luna ...

 

        WAKE UP YOU TWO OR WE ARE GOING TO LATE !!!!!! I Said... No respon again??Then, I got an idea to waking the two up.. I go to the bathroom and came out with a glass of water in my hand and..

 

          Splash!!! 

 

          Oh My God!!! what happened ?! Luna scream

 

          Vic eonnie what was happening ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter