Option

Merry Christmas! (a present for my readers)

You ended up deciding to call Jungkook and ask him if he was free. After all, he was probably spending some time with his hyungs… you hoped he would be free…

 

You anxiously pressed on his name and waited. He picked up after it rang once, his adorable voice coming at you from the other side of the line.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Kookie? Are you free on the 23rd?”

“Ah, it’s you, noona ~ Yeah, I’m free! Did you feel like spending some time together?”

“Yeah, that’s why I called!”

“Cool! What do you want to do, then, noona?”

"Not sure... you got an idea?"

“I don’t know… do you want to go to noraebang?”

“Noraebang… yeah, sure, if you don’t mind. I mean, you’re always singing, so karaoke on top of it…”

“Of course I don’t mind, I suggested it.”

“All right, if you don’t mind, sure, then. Go for noraebang. At maybe… one in the afternoon? After lunch.”

“Sure. Let’s go to the one we always go to.”

“Okay!”

“I’ll see you then… oh, make sure you put on comfortable clothes, I might make you dance with me ~”

“Whaaa… Oh well. That’s all right. You’ll be able to laugh at me imitating you guys dancing Boy in Luv.”

“Sure! All right, see you, then, noona ~”

“See you then, Kookie ~”

 

He hung up, making you throw yourself on your bed in relief. He was free, not with his hyungs, and he had accepted! You were looking forward to listen to his singing skills all afternoon, since he was such a good singer, but in any case, you needed to find a present for him now. There was no way you were going to go without anything for him.

 

*************

 

You chuckled when you saw Jungkook, who was waiting near the door of the noraebang. You went to him, hugging him as you always did. He was adorable, as usual, his pure black hair being cleanly brushed and done, his dark eyes filled with happiness, his usual cute smile on his lips. He was way taller than you, but that was okay. He was such a cutie. Oh, wait. Waiiit. . He had guyliner on.

 

Guyliner made him not just look adorable, but especially gorgeous. He was so ing hot with a bit of makeup…

 

Ahem.

 

You snapped out of it, and decided to just concentrate on the adorable features for now.

 

“Hey there Kookie ~”

“Noona ~”

“How have you been?”

“Good, what about you, noona?”

“Good too. Ready to belt it out?”

“Sure am!”

 

You laughed a little. You didn’t doubt that. He was a pro singer, after all.

 

“All right, let’s go, then.”

 

You got in, ending up in a private room with some snacks. You started looking through the songs, ending up choosing one of BTS’ songs to make Jungkook happy.

 

“Coffee?” you suggested, pointing at the song title.

“Sure!”

“Who starts?”

“You do. Will you be fine reading the lyrics in hangeul?”

“Of course I will… I think…”

 

As much as you were fine with your spoken Korean, you were still horrible at reading and writing it and Jungkook was aware of that. You tried doing it a lot to get more used to it, but you were a slow reader. Those little lines and corners didn’t mean anything to most of your brain, and the rest of it had to work on its own to solve the characters and find their meaning, which meant that you had trouble doing so quickly.

 

“Let’s both do it, then. I’ll do the rap parts, since they’re probably a bit too quick for you. Okay?” he said, taking the other mic, knowing that you had only started learning Korean relatively recently.

“All right. Thanks, Kookie.”

“My pleasure, noona.”

“You’ll do your usual parts too, right?”

“Of course, if you want me to.”

 

You started singing, being really into it, letting Jungkook do his own parts so that you could listen to his wonderful voice. You were melting from the inside because of that boy who was three years younger than you. He was singing with such an adorable smile…

 

Baby baby geudaeneun caramel macchiato
Yeojeonhi nae ipgaen geudae hyanggi dalkomhae
Baby baby tonight

 

You were usually not really fond of being called ‘baby’ in any way, but this guy’s voice was making that disappear. He was such an angel… okay, a weird angel, he had been doing very weird stuff lately on cam for his fans, but whatever, he was adorable ~

 

The song finished, and Jungkook looked at you with a wide smile.

 

“Let’s sing another song!”

 

You chuckled softly.

 

“Sure.”

 

*************

 

You took a break after a little while, sitting on the couches, taking some snacks. You used that time to get Jungkook’s present out of your bag.

 

“Here, Kookie. This is for you.”

 

It was a very little box, but he took it with a big smile anyway.

 

“A present for me? Wow ~”

 

He opened it carefully, smiling when he saw the beautiful earring you had gotten him; it was a simple silver ring with delicate carvings in it, but Jungkook seemed to love it.

 

“It’s so pretty ~ Thanks, noona ~”

 

He immediately took it and replaced one of his piercings by it. You took out a small pocket mirror so he could see himself in it, and he smiled widely.

 

“Yeah ~ I like it! Thank you so much, noona ~”

“My pleasure, Kookie,” you chuckled.

 

He was such an adorable kid. You had chosen an earring for him after you had noticed he had six piercings – three on each side – and two rings amongst these, the others usually being pins instead of rings. You wanted to get something as pretty as he was…

 

You blushed when he suddenly hugged you, pushing you down on the couch while doing so. Ohemgeewhatthejusthappened. . His arms were so muscular…

 

“K-Kookie…?”

“It’s my way to properly thank noona.”

 

You were blushing a lot, probably being deep red by now… Ugh. He was such a-

 

“Kookie, you… you’re making noona feel embarrassed…”

 

He pouted a little, but he didn’t let go of you. He simply made sure you weren’t squished between him and the couch, but other than that, he only hugged you a bit tighter, letting you feel his muscles some more. This was just so ugh-worthy…

 

“Noona…”

“Yeah?”

“Why is there no present in existence that is perfect enough for you…?”

“Eh?”

“I searched everywhere. Ever since you called me… even before that, I tried finding a present for you. Something perfect… but I couldn’t find anything. It was all junk… not worth your perfection.”

 

You blushed even more.

 

“I’m not perfect…”

“For me, you are.”

 

He pouted a little, pressing a kiss on your cheek. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod.

 

“So… since I couldn’t find anything… I thought I might give you something else.”

“Wh… what is it?”

“Me. My love. My being. My soul. Everything. They’re all yours.”

 

Oh. Gawd.

 

“Kookie, you…”

“Noona. Saranghae.”

“But Kookie, you’re… too young…”

“Love doesn’t know the limits of age, does it?”

“…”

“Noona… unless you really don’t want me, I won’t give up. I’m not going to let my age be an obstacle.”

 

You couldn’t help a little chuckle. He was stubborn… and you liked that. You had always liked him… a lot more than you wanted to admit. And you always felt like a pedo noona just for thinking that he was y…

 

“I…”

“Noona… saranghae…”

 

You smiled and hugged him back, breathing deeply, spoiling yourself with a big puff of his deliciously manly scent.

 

“I… I love you too, Kookie…”

 

He moved back a bit with surprised eyes.

“Y-you do?”

“Kookie, are you doubting my words?”

“No, of course not! I’m just… surprised. Since you said I’m too young…”

 

You rolled your eyes, making him pout a little. He looked like a lost puppy, it was adorable.

 

“So… does that mean… that we can be together?” he asked hesitantly.

“It does,” you answered with a smile.

 

He smiled widely and hugged you tighter, making you laugh.

 

“Kookie, this is the noraebang… we should stop before someone finds us out and decides that we were doing suspicious stuff.”

 

It was his turn to blush as he let go of you and sat back straight, grabbing some snacks, eating them. You chuckled, sitting back up too, taking his hand, sliding your fingers between his.

 

“Here. We can do that instead.”

 

He smiled a bit shyly, but he nodded before he gently leaned towards you, kissing you tenderly. Oh my. His lips… on yours…

 

“I love you, noona,” he whispered in the kiss, making you smile a little.

“I love you too, Kookie,” you replied before you kissed him some more, finally getting to have a taste of this beautiful boy.