THE BEST GIFT EVER

THE BEST GIFT EVER

The city was illuminated by colored lights. The night was cold and the snow is begin to fall. Is Christmas eve. Everyone waited for this season. Food, gifts and happiness is everywhere. 

Chaerin was still working in her office. She need to finished her pendings and go home as soon as possible. Her beautiful girlfriend is waiting for dinner together. They have been living together for more than six years since they met. 

But who is Chaerin? Well She own one of the biggest record label in Korea. She is a talented girl who wrote and composed songs for her artists. She has a long beautiful blonde hail and killer body that every girl could envy. She was a promiscuous girl and had a reputation for sleeping with anyone who got in her way, until she met her actual girlfriend here in her company.  

Who's that girl? Now let me introduce her. Park Bom, as her name say it, she is a spring goodness. She auditioned for a vocal trainee and made an amazing presentation, even Chaerin was amazed. The girl looked so beautiful indeed. She had long brown hair, big eyes, milky skin, killer body with long legs and big s. Knowing as a flirty girl, Chaerin tried to hit on her but she reject her. She never had been rejected before and that made her angry. She coursed her self, she can't believe that this girl will be so difficult for her. For the first time, Chaerin was obsessed with someone. She will force her to sleep with her at any cost.

And then the story begins......

Bom was training so hard for about ten months. She was ready for her solo debut but Chaerin stopped it. Bom angrily went to her office, crying because of her mean. "why you did this to me? Why you hate me? She shout to her with tears falling down in her cheeks. 

Chaerin smile devilish "well if you want to debut soon, you have to sleep with me" she said whispering in her ear. Bom looked at her madly "As I told you before, I don't will fulfill my dream of being a singer, sleeping with you. I will work hard and I will show you my talent" she said and left the room. Chaerin frustrated hit the table and crash everything. " Dammit! Why you done this Chaerin!" She said while she stood up and poured a glass of whisky. 

That night Chaerin left the office late, she was drinking and thinking about Bom. She can't get out of her head. "You can't be so mean Chaerin" she thought and sighs. She turn off her computer and closed the door. She passed for the studio and heard a beautiful voice. She knows the owner of that voice. Bom was practicing her songs. She entered in the room and sat in the couch, listening her angelic vocals. 

Chaerin can see Bom through the studio window and she was crying. She felt guilty. When she finished the song and went out of the studio, she saw Chaerin and immediately whipped her tears. 

"What are you doing here" Bom asked with shaking voice. "I was listen to you, you have a beautiful voice, did you know that? Chaerin said smiling. Bom never had seen Chaerin smile like that, and she can say she had a beautiful smile. 

"And? You are here to insist sleep with you, aren't you? Bom said. Chaerin smile again and spoke "Well not really, I was thinking about your debut and decided that you are ready. Tomorrow you will start to film the MV". Bom was shocked. "Excuse me? She asked puzzled. Chaerin laugh hard "I'm telling you, you are ready. I will let you debut, you deserve it" 

Bom hugged her tightly. "Thank you so much" she said sobbing. Chaerin respond the hug and smile widely. She decided to be friendly and kind with her, maybe with this behavior, she will finally fall in her arms. 

...........

Time passed and Bom's debut was amazing. She killed the charts and her charisma has charmed everyone, even the media. Her splendid figure and awesome voice was the perfect combo for her success. Her fist album was number one for weeks and won a lot of awards.

Day by day, Chaerin and Bom relationship is getting better. They are friends and work together. Thanks to this, Chaerin could discover the kindness, funniest and cutest side of Bom. Her fame didn't changed her and Chaerin like it, she is falling for Bom.

Chaerin called Bom to meet her in the office. When Bom entered in the room, she saw a bottle of wine and two glasses settled in the meeting table. "What is all this about?" She asked taking a sit. "Well we have to celebrate two things: your success and my success. Thanks to you, my label is the biggest in the market now. I received many calls from others companies interested to make a deals with me" she said pouring the wine. She raised her glass of wine, "Park Bom let's make a toast for you and me, the best couple in the music industry " she said smirking. Bom raised hers " let's make it but , we aren't a couple ok?". "Not yet, but soon honey, soon" Chaerin though to herself. 

They were chatting and drinking until the midnight. Chaerin couldn't take her eyes off her. While Bom was talking, She was studying every single part of her. Her desire was increasing and the alcohol on her blood didn't help. After two bottles of wine, they were drunk, especially Chaerin. She cant walk alone, so Bom helped her and drove to her home.

Chaerin could not find the keys in her bag. "Bom can you please help me" she said murmuring. Bom rolled her eyes and took the bag. She found the keys and opened the door.  

Once inside, Chaerin throw her bag on the couch . "Bom take me to my room please" she said almost whispering."What the hell Chaerin, you  can do it alone or you will ask me to undress you too? Bom said annoying. Chaerin's eyes filled with lust " for me no problem" she said a few inches of Bom's face. 

"What's wrong with you Chaerin? You are drunk and you don't know what you're saying" Bom said stammeringly. Chaerin approached and kissed her. She was waiting for a slap or maybe a punch, but Bom didn't react, she was shocked. Her kiss was softly, slowly, exploring . Bom didn't know if it was the effect of alcohol, but she is really enjoyed it so she respond the kiss.

Chaerin took this as an opportunity and slid the zipper of Bom's dress and took her off. She broke the kiss and stared at her, "You are really beautiful Miss Park, the most beautiful girl that I saw in my life" Chaerin said and Bom blushed. She took her hand and led her to her room. In seconds both of them were completed ,filling the room with moans. Finally Chaerin's wish came true. She had her, in her bed, making love to her, the only girl who had resisted to her and she is enjoying the moment.

 .......

After their section, Bom was nervous staring at the ceiling. "What's wrong Bom? Are you worried because you slept with your boss?" Chaerin asked smiling. Bom stayed in silence, a lot of things are in her mind now. "Don't worry baby, no one will know about us. Sincerely I have no regrets, you taste so good" Chaerin said kissing her lips. Bom covered her face with her hands, she was ashamed. Chaerin laugh at her cuteness. Bom looked at her "Yah don't laugh, you are a bad girl" . " Well this bad girl made you scream and cling to the sheets" Chaerin said caressing her face. Bom blushed again but this time she smiled. They stared at each other for a minutes smiling. 

......

After this "incident" they went back to their normal activities. Sometimes after work, they share kisses and something else. Chaerin has to admit that she fell in love with Bom. She had the idea to live together and tonight she will give a big step in her life.

"! I have to go!" Chaerin shout while turning off the computer and taking a little box that she had in her desk. She took her car keys and drove to her apartment. The traffic was awful as we expect because today is Christmas eve. Chaerin text to her girlfriend "baby I'm on my way, please wait for me" and she pushed send. 

"Come on lazy people move your assess! She said angrily. After a half and hour of traffic, she got home. She opened the door and saw her pregnant girlfriend sleeping in the couch. She smiled and approach to her. She kissed her cheek rubbing her belly.

Bom woke up. "Hey" Bom said sleepy."Hey baby, sorry for the late but you know the traffic is hell in this kind of dates" Chaelin said taking her hand. "It's ok baby, now you here" she said smiling. Bom stood up and kissed her girlfriend with passion " I missed you baby" she said between the kiss. "I missed you too" they broke the kiss and Chaerin took Bom's hand and let her to the table. Bom sat and Chaerin knelt and pulled the little box with a diamond ring inside. Bom's eyes fulfill with tears when she took the ring and put it in her finger. "Miss Park Bom, after all these years living together I realized that you're the best thing that happened in my life. I love you and I want you to be my wife. Will you marry me?" Chaerin said with tears in her eyes. Bom started to cry and took Chaerin's face in her hands. "Of course I'd marry you. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Bom said kissing her. They separated and put their foreheads together. "Our baby is happy too, she is moving now" Bom said taking Chaerin's hand and putting in her belly. Chaerin smiled widely "You are the best gift ever, my loves! And she kissed Bom with her tears falling in her cheeks. 

 

A/N: My dears reders!! Thanks for your suppor in this year! This one shot is for you! I hope you will like i! Especially for taengsic_bomrin ^^ Sorry for the mistakes, As I yold you before, English is not my native language so my grammar !