Final

What happened to the innocence from him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunkwang’s Pov.

 

I walked to the kitchen while the other members were getting up slowly. *Man… they need to get up faster…*

 

I started to take out the rice and eggs for the breakfast. Ilhoon and Sungjae aren’t even up yet! How can they be so lazy!

 

I almost run into Minhyuk when I went to the bedroom again. Lucky he could catch me before I would kiss the ground.

 

“Woah, hyung slow down a bit it’s only 7 in the morning there’s nothing going on right now...”, he said and laughed a bit. How happy can he be this early?! That’s incredible!

 

“Sorry Minhyukkie, but I need to wake up the maknae’s now.”, I said and looked in the bedroom and saw Ilhoon’s head over the ladder from the bed. Eyes closed… and he was snoring. The same was with Sungjae, sleeping and snoring.

 

Minhyuk looked at them too and sighed. He walked back into our bedroom and got a pillow from his bed. He stood beside Ilhoon’s head and poked his cheeks with his fingers. No reaction…

 

Then he did something evil. He hit with a loud thud, Ilhoons head with his pillow. Only then Ilhoon’s eyes opened up. He started to feel a bit pain on his head and started to rub the spot where it hurts the most.

 

The loud sound woke Sungjae up to. I didn’t have to move a hand and Sungjae and Ilhoon were out of the bed.  I stood there and looked at Minhyuk. Well it was a bad timing, ‘cause he changed his shirt right now…

 

I’m still not used to it that he has a really good body. And his light brown hair, so cool…

 

Wait! I can’t fall for my fellow member right?! I just can’t let this happen! That would bring my image down and we would be in the news for weeks…

 

 

Minhyuk’s Pov.

 

I changed my shirt and saw Eunkwang at the entrance of the bedroom. He stood there already before I woke the maknae’s up and he didn’t move an inch till now.

 

What’s wrong with him?

 

“Hyung? You okay?”, I asked him and he came back to earth. Wow he was really on a other planet just now!

 

“What? Yeah, everything is good! Should we go and make them the breakfast? I mean we two are off today and the others have school or a full schedule.”, he said and played with his shirt. I took his hand and walked back to the kitchen where he came from.

 

When I looked at him, his cheeks had some pinkish color. I chuckled and patted his cheeks. He looked at me and it was like he don’t know why I did that right now. So I told him.

 

“Your cheeks are a bit pink hyung.”, his cheeks got even more pink, it was almost light red. He walked back to the counter where his fruits laid. He almost finished cutting some apples and pears.

 

“Hyung can I help you with anything?”, I asked and looked at his back which moves without a break. He walks way too much in his free time, he should relax more.

 

“You can put the food for our two Maknae’s in their bags, so they wouldn’t forget anything.”, he said and put the fresh fruits into a bowl and put it on the table for the others who have a full schedule today.

 

I went beside him and took the food for Sungjae and Ilhoon and put it into their bags. Like every day the table needs to be ready when Changsub comes from the bathroom. He has a really big hunger when he wakes up. (I really like this habit. Because I have exact the same habit xD)

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

I sat on the couch and watched some TV shows, while Eunkwang went with the others to the door and said them goodbye. He walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter