Final

Porcelain Doll

Porcelain Doll

"Yoongi hyung, you're skin is so beautiful..." Namjoon trails off as he stares down at his scribbled lyrics on a notepad. 

"Yeah?" The elder responds while continuing to scroll through his phone. Namjoon sighs and smiles, his hyung had a way of the life of things so this somewhat normal. 

"Yeah, it's so pale and milky white, like...like a porcelain doll or a snowflake. I honestly am crazy for it." Namjoon smirks while staring at his hyung. The older understands what it is Namjoon is trying to get at but ignores it. 

"Oh really?" Yoongi responds blandly while getting up to go sit on the sofa with the princess of the house, Seokjin, who currently watching his drama. Namjoon huffs at failed attempts. He tries to brush it off for the sake of his lyrics. 

Later that night Namjoon walked into his shared room. It was pretty late and everyone had gone to bed, including everyone's favorite alien, Taehyung, and the little maknae, Jungkook, who enjoys watching his hyung write lyrics until told to go to bed. Namjoon tossed himself onto the bed forgetting his bed frame was partly broken from his destructiveness.

Mental his cursed as the bed made a loud creek. He could see someone's head pop from their sleep. "Namjoonie?" The voice that belonged to Yoongi called out.

"Sorry hyung, I forgot my bed was broken." 

"Remind me to fix that tomorrow...anyway Namjoon it's so late did you just come in." The elder questioned.

"Yeah, something was on my mind so it made it harder for me to write lyrics.." Namjoon confesses. Yoongi motions the younger to his bed. Hesitantly Namjoon obeys. 

"Was it my skin?" Yoongi smiles as he reaches up to touch Namjoon's face. 

"Yeah..I can't get enough of your skin and you." Namjoon leans down and gives Yoongi as kiss. 

Yoongi pulls Namjoon onto his bed and wraps his arms around the younger's neck. "Sorry about earlier," 

"Nah, it's alright hyung, It didn't really bother me, honest." Namjoon gives Yoongi's neck a feathery peck.

"Why don't you ditch that broken bed of yours and come into mines. " Yoongi suggested while playing with the helm of Namjoon's shirt.

Namjoon smiled as he slides next his hyung who then slides into his arms and nuzzles his chest. 

"Such a beautiful sight." Namjoon thinks as he drifts off to sleep.