A Sudden Encounter

A Moment Of Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol groaned as he walked out of the doctor’s room. He wouldn’t be able to run for the next two weeks, much less play soccer. Damn that . How was he to know she already had a boyfriend? And a boyfriend with a black belt. As he limped his way to the pharmacy, he groaned even deeper as he realised he wouldn’t be able to join the boys for their weekend clubbing sessions.

 

“Kim Jin Rae.”

 

Chanyeol glanced up. Kim Jin Rae? Wasn’t that Baekhyun’s last girlfriend? Or was it the third last one? He shrugged as he made his way to the counter to insert his medicine prescription. “And remember to take these vitamins three times a day. Your baby needs the nutrients to grow healthily, you’re too thin!”

 

Baby?! Since when did she get knocked up? Chanyeol choked back on his saliva. That isn’t Baekhyun’s child… or is it? He hurriedly limped away before Jin Rae could see him. Luck was not on his side as he accidentally hit his crutches against someone’s wheelchair. “Watch where you’re going young man!”, an old woman turned to glare at him. At the commotion, Jin Rae turned around.

“Chanyeol?”

He nervously laughed and look at her. .

 

“Please don’t tell him Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter