♥1♥

♥SSANGSOO COUPLE♥

"Jisoo-ya, ireona! You have a schedule for today" Manager said.  

"Neee~ I'll be there in 30 minutes."

I quickly took a bath and went to salon get my makeup done. 

It's already 4:00 a.m, 1 hour before the show starts. Well, I got an invitation from All Kpop. I'm really happy since it's a great opportunity for my group, Tahiti, to be recognized by the viewers. 

Thankfully, I arrived just before the show starts. I also saw some rookie idols just like me but a guy wearing a leather jacket caught my attention. 

"His looks... his eyes... his lips... Omo! What are you thinking Jisoo?! You must be crazy!!" I thought.

Before the show starts, I had a chance to talk with them.

I felt so shy when the guy wearing a leather jacket stood beside me and approached me. "Uhhmm.. hi?" 

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo~~" and I bowed at him. 

"Eeeeyyyy~~ you don't need to do that sunbaenim." He laughed. 

"Eh? Sunbaenim?" It's my first time being called like that so I'm not used to it.

"Ne~ Let me introduce myself first. Annyeonghaseyo! MYNAME Insoo imnida." as he reached out his hand to me. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Tahiti Jisoo imnida." 

"Sunbae, jinjja neomu yeppeo~" he smiled

"You don't need to" I shyly laughed at him.

"Idols! Please get ready the show will start in 5 minutes" the staff said.

He pulled me and we ran together toward the set. 

"Kamsahamnida~~" I smiled at him.

"Let's do our best. Fighting!" Mc Boom shouted.

The recording finally starts.