OneShot #1

YulHan Collection of Oneshots

"She was a world reknown gangster along with her sisters/friends,they were known as the group of 'Deadly Angels' and she was the deadliest.They were only women but how much more if there was men,on the other side there was also male gangsters who was knowned world wide just like them.People say that they were like beasts but 'God-like Beasts' and he was the most god damn beast.

These people comes from the different countries of Asia,low class and middle class gangster lords fears them.Kwon Yuri was one of the Deadly Angels she was the black pearl and the deadliest of them all she's even curious of what those 'God-like Beasts' looks like.And being a student council president she needs to assist those 12 new students who was coming today.

Of course,people knew who she really was 'The Black Pearl' they were not dumb.Despite her gangster self she was also very popular and believe me she is very nice...well to people who doesn't pest her life and her friends's lives.Now today was finally the day she is going to welcome those new students with Hwang Miyoung and Jessica Jung they were also part of her group.

----------

"Yul,are you ready?"Tiffany asked from outside of the girls bathroom,Yuri was inside washing her hands before she opened the door and got out."Fany-ah,are they here already?"she asked as the three of them walked on the hallways."No,not yet we still have five minutes."Tiffany replied.

As they reached the school's entrance the new students were just about to get out of the car,they got out one by one from the limousine.Yuri went to them followed by the girls.

"Welcome to Marigold Academy of Music and Arts,I am the Student Council President.Nice to meet you."Yuri said before the two girls introduced themselves."I am Hwang Miyoung or Tiffany,I am the Vice President and this is Jung Jessica the Secretary."Tiffany introduced herself and Jessica.

"Oh and sorry for the President's rudeness she is Kwon Yuri and she is stressed out a bit so do not bother to ask if she is like that."she added before the boys could think that Yuri was a snob..well she is practically but only to those that are not close to her.The boys stood there just looking at them emotionlessly.

"Are you gonna ask some questions?"Yuri asked coldly as she looked at them ,they just shooked their heads and followed the President .They went to the the boys's classrooms the half of them were on the 'Innocent Maknae's' classroom and the other half was with her.

As they opened the door to Seohyun's classroom,the room became quiet and looked at the 'Black Pearls' direction.Being Seohyun's loving self she went to her unnie and greeted her."Yuri unnie,why are you here?" she asked as Yuri smiled at her and made her sit down first.

She greeted the teacher before speaking,"We have new students that's why I'm here.Boys introduce yourselves."she said before heading to the door."Oh and maknae-ah,tell your sleeping unnies that after school we'll go to the library."she spoke pointing at the two girls sitting beside Seohyun before winking to her dongsaeng to indicate what they have to do something that is secret.

Seohyun got the meaning and just nodded before facing the 6 guys innocently.

----------

Time went by,it was already time for the girls to meet up at the library.Yuri was at the library waiting for them,Seohyun,Yoona,and Sooyoung were fixing their things,Tiffany and Jessica were in the student council room,Hyoyeon,Sunny,and Taeyeon were at the outside vending machine to get some snacks and drinks for the girls.

It was time already but they were still not there,Yuri felt something was happening so she tried tracking them but none of their items were tracked;Were are they?...I can't track them!.....maybe their in tro-but no they couldn't be;she thought.

----------

On the other side,some men in black jumped out of the bushes making the three maknae's jump in shock.The guy with a blonde hair tried to kick Seohyun,but Sooyoung was quick to charge her fist on him then a giant came and grabbed her with some handkerchief on making her feel dizzy.The guy with blonde hair kicked Yoona then planted the handkerchief on her nose,Seohyun was quick to run and went to the library where they were supposed to meet.

----------

Jessica and Tiffany was struggling as well,they tried kicking the black guys but soon became dizzy because of the drug the guys had put on the handkerchief.Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were caught as well but Sunny managed to escape as well and also went to the library.

----------

Yuri was still there walking back and fourth thinking of what happened to the girls.Then she heard someone shout her name and the door opened revealing the panting bodies of Sunny and Seohyun.She went to them in panick mode,"What happened?!"she exclaimed as she helped them sit down before locking the door."They kidnapped them unnie!"Seohyun said as tears started dripping down her cheeks, "Yuri-ah,they're a bunch of men dressed in black."Sunny said as she was still panting.

Yuri was deep in thought the girls were in trouble and they have to save them."We'll save th-"she was interupted when a male's voice spoke,"Well,what do we have here?"the boy said smirking making them turn their heads to his direction.When she laid her eyes on him she felt hot tears rolling down her cheeks,that guy was Luhan the guy who made her into a complete cold and fierce gangster.The one who enslaved her 4 years ago.

"Why are you here?!"Luhan saw those tears that were coming down her cheeks he softened a bit but he has to do this he wants her back. He  went closer to her and whispered something on her ear,"I'm sorry but I have to do this."a hard pain was felt on the back of her neck that made her black.

Luhan looked at her and mumbled sorry before turning his attention to the two other girls,"Get them."he ordered the guys behind and carried Yuri with him."What are you going to do with Yul unnie?!"Seohyun shouted trying her best to get out of the guy's grip on her also Sunny was struggling to get out too."None of your bussiness,Seohyun."Luhan said as he went to his car and told the guys to drive the girls to his house.

----------

Yuri woke up feeling a slight pain on her nape,she gently rubbed her eyes before looking at her surroundings;Is this my room?...no it couldn't be.....the furniture,the bed;she said in her mind.She slowly got out of the bed and slipped on her shoes,she kept looking down she did not even notice someone leaning on the wall next to the door.

"Were are you going,missy?"A voice asked much to her confusion she looked up only to be surprised by the figure leaning on the wall.
"W-what?...."she stuttered upon looking at his face,"Long time no see..babe."he said as she slowly backed away only to met with the bed.

"M-master.....Lu..han."she remembered those times when he enslaved her and made her into a total killing machine,she was kidnapped 4 years ago.She was a slave for months Luhan's uncle was the one who ordered the kidnappers to kidnap Yuri,But his father held Yuri in captive to save her and she did not know that fact.In exchange the Xi family made her a slave for 4 months and she can go back to her family which was the Kwons.

All that happened made her cry in despair,the memories kept on flashing the trauma she had when she was kidnapped.Luhan stared at her in worry it was him that persuade his father to save her,when he stepped in to that cold warehouse he saw Yuri being tied and tortured. He slowly inched closer and gently grabbed her wrists,"Yuri?"he called her but she was too stubborn to look at him instead she harshly pushed him away "Don't come near me!....I've had enough..I-I don't want to get back......on that...cold w-warehouse."she said as she whimpered.

"I am not going to put you back on that cold warehouse......instead...I want you back in my life."it was true was his back then not just a master and slave relationship but instead love,He loved her so much that he couldn't let her go he did everything that he could just to make stay with him.

Yuri looked up at him with cold eyes,"I'm not going back.....please let me go."she spoke as she made her way to the door."If you won't get back....then I have to force you myself."He grabbed her hands and pinned her on the wall,"Don't forget this I'll win your heart soon."he said before kissing her passionately,she kept trying to get out of his grasp but it only made her weak and slowly gave in to the kiss.

"See?..you gave in already....your friends are at the living room by the way...watching TV."He teased giving a smirk before stealing a peck on her lips and cheeks before leaving her dumbfounded.She stared at the floor in disbelief,feeling her energy flow out of her body she slid on the wall.

"What...was..that?"she managed to say,on the back of the door Luhan kept on smiling at what he did."Are you still going to daydream about me?"he yelled from outside making the annoyed Yuri open the door and smacked his forehead leaving him there still laughing.

"Well it was worth it."

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````-A/N-EXOTIC5251

So this is my first oneshot hope you like it and also there is a sequel but maybe after 3 oneshots?Thanks for the people who waited for this oneshot.Happy 2015!Comment if someone here is a Year of the Sheep.Annyeong!