Final.

Merry Christmas, Marry Me On Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Following around taking pictures of someone without being caught is an easy task for Kim Taehyung. Despite him being a really visible person, his ability to stalk people around is undeniable. At first, it was his job to do the supposedly creepy activity, needing money as a previously broke student living alone in a big city. His love of photography made him continue the job although he's not a broke student anymore, he had graduated even. But it suddenly changed from a job to an addiction, as he found a guy that he thought as the definition of beauty itself.

He wasn't sure if he saw an angel or a human. His face barely looked like he had lived in this dirty world, it looked so pure and clean. A good fashion sense was felt, judging by how nice he was dressed. His hair jet black and arranged perfectly, and his complexion could be priced higher than gold. Taehyung found himseld almost drooling at the sight of the arresting boy.

And that's how he ended up taking a detour before he went home for every single day. He was never suspected, since this particular person always goes to the busy street with many people. Going to cafes, hanging out in clubs, just randomly walking around the district, in every of those activities he did, there was always Taehyung behind him, following secretly to know him better. When he decided to go home, Taehyung would follow him until he reached the apartment building he lived in, and then he woud leave to his own in respect of the boy's privacy. Before he realized it, his heart had been captured by how charming the boy was.

 

That day, was the 300th day since he started following the guy, and he had discovered his name, his birthday, his blood type, his hobby, his choice of music, his daily activities, his favorite food, and a lot more of a guy that he wouldn't even dare to talk to. He sighed at the tin case where all of the photos of the boy were kept. He still hadn't been able to make a move. He wanted to at least be noticed by the boy, but he was too much of a coward to do it. He had sent him presents and letters without names, but it was the best he could do. The next day was Christmas, and he had prepared another present along with flowers and a proposal letter, making him hate himself even more because it all had no name or hints of the sender's identity. He groaned frustratedly. Obviously didn't want for himself to do this and hide forever. He was going to brave up, he was going to talk to the boy tomorrow.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter