Chapter 3

One And Only

this is you've been waiting for it's L.joe POV ahahahahhaha 기내조세요! 💕

.............

*L.joe POV*

Ljoe is the second son of TOP Media Entertainment and TOP HighSchool, and the eldest son is Lee JiHoon but many people called him Bi (비), L.joe's 형 (hyung) is the producer and CEO of TOP Media Entertainment. L.joe has fiancée but he doesn't like her AT ALL. His dad forced him to married her because he wants his sons married same level with them. (BTW L.joe is one of the famous boy group of their company)

AMERICA 

(엘조 - Ljoe, 친구 - friend) 

엘조친구 - L.joe, wake up we have go to school HURRY UP! *push him and let him fell down from the bed*

엘조 - ughhhhhh FINE

After a few minutes for showering, they didnt want to eat breakfast so theyre walking to the school while ther walking... 

엘조친구 - Hey, whats with your morning it's so ugly! can you change it *laughing*

엘조 - so what?! no matter what school was tottaly and im in my bad mood 

엘조친구 - is it only that says school ? EVERYONE DOES duhhhh wait.. why are you in the bad mood anw? 

엘조 - becauseeee....

............

*AhYoung POV* 

(민정 - MinJung 아영 - AhYoung) 

아영 - YES TODAY! (because she she booked her tickect at 2AM and her flight to america at 12PM) 

민정 - 어머나 (omona) you dont have much to rest today... *feeling guility* 

아영 - It's okay, but aunt i think you dont have go to the airport because there is no time and  im busy today i have to work then tell to boss about my flight. 

민정 - umm.. okay go hurry up pack up your things it's going to be late later you have to sleep. 

아영 nodded and straight away go to her room and cried because she feel bad to aumnt because her aunt gave the money to buy tickect and the first time that 아영 leave her aunt at home alone. But then she cheer herself not to cried and start packing. 

아영 - OMG (in english) *check the clock* it's already 4AM 

민정 head to the 아영's room because she worried weather she already slept or not, But then 아영 locked the door because she has a piano, but shehasnt told her aunt that she bought them because it's her dream to be a singer and a composer and she dont want to tell her aunt because 민정 thought that is a shameless dream. 

민정 - 어? oh *trying to open it but still locked* why arent you open the door? are you sleeping *maybe she slept already she thought.

 민정 go to her room back. 

아영 -phewwwww 

...............

*Ljoe POV*

엘조 - because my fiancée gonna come here... today! *sigh*

엘주친구 - ummmmmm okay but i thought you guys dont like eachother right so dont mind

엘조 - i wish i could do that, maybe her mother ask her to come here ummm so we can act like COUPLE ughhhh

엘조친구 just laugh and they going to the school, after their finish going to school , theyre at and ljoe go to his room. when ljoe just close the door his phone was ringing.

엘조 - 어형? 

??? - hey, i heard that your fiancée going to see you.. thats quite surprising hahaha 

엘조 - stop it 비형 (ljoe's hyung) 뭐야! you called me just ask about her ugh thats makes me mad more just ask something else tham this umm btw hows company? amd teen top? 

비형 - hahahahahaha okay. umm company is fine just waiting for you to come and still finding a composer for you guys and teen top? theyre fine without you they even didnt ask about you so dont worry everything just fine but only mom are not fine youuuu she miss you so much like more than much? i guess

엘조 - waiting for me? oh i'll think about that next time. composer? just ask cap hyung to do it wait what theyre find without me??????!!!!! They were jealous because im the visual 

but then his hyung end the call because he's busy and ljoe just make sigh

..............

*아영 POV* 

AhYoung wake up at 7AM and getting ready for work after few minutes she bring her luagge she bring it to her work. she ask his permission for the flight and he said yes so AhYoung getting ready for going to America .

*??? POV* 

??? - can you get my things in living room because i have to leave for to see my fiancée and tell the driver to get reay for the flight because the flight at 12Pm

??? - Yes young miss and your mother said that have fun in America with your fiancée 

??? - 음 (in serious tone) 

when te driver said that the car is ready the driver open the door car for her and with her cold attitude.

AT AIRPORT