Final

Loyal

Loyal

Yoongi didn't think he'd ever feel this way, at all. What was a small prank on Bangtan's leader turned into a giant feelings fiesta. He admired the leader's loyalty. He was happy to hear that Namjoon would never leave Bangtan, but this happy was different. Yoongi couldn't quite wrap his finger around his feelings for the leader.

After telling the eldest Hyung, Seokjin, it was clear, he had a crush on Namjoon. Namjoon was a good guy, smart, slender, charming, funny, very good looking, and an amazing rapper. And best of all, loyal. He knew Namjoon won't leave or at least felt like he wouldn't. 

Yoongi, being well, Yoongi, gave into his feelings and the situation. Mouthing Namjoon's rap parts wishing he could be the girl being talked about. Although the new album made the girl Namjoon was rapping about sound like a total . 

Days passed on and Yoongi was still in love with his precious monster. "If you like him so much you should just tell him." The maknae, Jungkook's voice rang through his ears. 

"What do you mean?" Yoongi played it off like he didn't know. 

"The way you look at Namjoon Hyung is the way Jimin Hyung looks at me." Jungkook explains while shoving a spoon full of cereal in his mouth. Yoongi bites his lip and looks over at Jungkook. "You guys are alone in the studio ninety percent of the time so why not tell him there, hey if your lucky you'll get sound booth-"

"That's enough Jungkook! That's enough," Yoongi quickly cuts his dongsaeng off while getting up. 

Another handful of days pass by and Yoongi is finally alone with his beloved leader. "Namjoon, you like girls with pale skin...right?" He starts trying to get his thoughts in order. 

"Yeah." Namjoon responds without hesitation. 

"How 'bout ?" Yoongi gives a sly grin.

"Oh yeah..a nice is always good~" Namjoon smirks and laughs with his hyung. 

"Well, I'm pale, and I got a pretty nice , why don't you take me?" Yoongi pitches, mentally face palming himself. He watches as Namjoon's smile fades. 

"W-what?" He manages to choke out. 

Yoongi mentally curses the living sun. "I mean...dammit, I like you Namjoon, I wanna go out with you..." 

Namjoon stares at his hyung for a bit then smirks. Yoongi understands that smirk perfectly. Namjoon leans in and whispers in his hyung's ear, "I hope you know after you have me I'll never leave."

"Good, I don't want you too." Yoongi says as his lips meets Namjoon's. 

Yoongi makes a mental note to reward Jungkook for his brilliant idea.