The anniemometer

New year

(A/N: Yes ik ik you like black, but you're so girly that im going to make your message in pink color)

Bruh Yao, we’ve known each other for a year right? Yeah when we told our names I thought the way you pronounce you name was ‘annè’

XD omfg I’m so sorry. At least I don’t call you that anymore, in fact, Anniemometer :P. But still, I have no idea what to say to you since we always meet each other in school?

Oh congratulations for moving to set 1 in French bruh. You’ve never taken French before right? You’ve did a good work ma prend *Pats your back*

Plus, I can't believe you sent me a lot of selfies like wow... you’ve killed my memory storage with those selfies of yours -.-"

Remember this when we were in Fathia’s house?

YOU WERE SO CLUMSY.

.

.

.

OKAY I’M SO SORRY I LOVE YOU, YOU MANLY PERSON. EVERYONE HAVE SEEN IT ALREADY SO... WHY NOT AGAIN? XD

BTW, DO YOU REMEMBER IT WAS LIKE... Your 4th week in Kempo? Yeah we watched this K-pop MV and omg I love your comments and reactions XD

-Bang Yongguk I remember

Omg the MV was  so sad I crei XD

Well if you still don't understand...

A man is thinking about his girlfriend, whose image is shown to us. She’s smiling and it seems that they were on good terms. But the scene abruptly changes to where we see the couple fighting and arguing. It seems that the relationship is abusive but it’s not - it’s just how they loved one another. But where is the girlfriend? It turns out that she had been abducted by criminals, who are currently in a standoff and the boyfriend doesn’t know what to do. But he makes up his mind to go and protect her and takes a gun along with him. He knocks down the police officers, who end up shooting him and he fires at the criminals, killing them but taking in more bullets. Of course most relationships won’t be this extreme, but it shows the determination that courses through the boyfriend’s body and how he wants to protect his girlfriend the entire time, despite the rough patches that they went through. 

Yeah, That's why I cried XD

 

I guess I’m done?

 

Happy new year Anniemometer, bye~

 

Aomine loves you (See I’m being so kind)

(Imagine Aomine tryna seduce you like that)