ILYU (Sangdo fluff)

12 Days Of A Fluffy Christmas With ToppDogg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas was a very busy time of year for you, just like everyone else. You were rushed off your feet trying to find suitable gifts for each family member and your friends on top of that. Surprisingly, you found it very easy to find them a present. Except one person. And that person was your boyfriend, Sangdo. 

You and Sangdo had started dating near the beginning of the year, so this was your first Christmas with him, hence why you were struggling to find the perfect present. Everything either seemed too plain, too over the top, too expensive, too cheap, too thoughtless, just not right. 

You were also worried because you decided that on Christmas day when you gave him your present you would finally tell him you loved him. Just the thought of the L word was enough to make your stomach tighten and butterflies emerge. This present defiantly had to be perfect. With that thought in mind you set off while carrying the many bags of presents in search of that one perfect one for the man you love.

Failure. That's what you thought you were when you arrived home with nothing for Sangdo. How hard could it be? you thought to yourself. Other women do this easily, why can't I? Questioning yourself like this only made you feel more frustrated as you set the bags on the sofa, but the need to cry was stronger and slowly angry tears began streaming down your face until you were full on sobbing. Over the sound of your own tears you didn't hear the front door opening or feel any presence behind you until you were pulled backwards slightly and turned into someone's chest. As soon as his arms secured around you, you knew who it was. Sangdo. And the fact that he was there comforting you made you cry harder. How can he be so caring?

After a while your tears came to a halt. With a sniffle you shyly look up at Sangdo. To be honest now that you were finished crying you were embarrassed. His arms moved from around you and his fingers grazed over your neck until he was cupping your face. You felt the pad of his thumbs wipe under your eyes. It felt like forever that you both stood there, with him looking down into your eyes, with his hands cupping your face tenderly, with his lips mere inches from yours, it started getting hard to breathe with the way he was looking at you. 

After moments he leaned in, his lips touching yours in no time. You couldn't tell if he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter