Chapter 1

Your turn

You groaned loudly as the sound of two sets of tiny feet running around the house reached your ears and in retaliation to the noise you pulled the covers over your face grumbling underneath your breath. There was a soft thud sound signaling that one of the pair fell followed by a quick shushing noise. Yongguk's eyes blinked up lazily at the sound and he looked over in your direction to see his frustrated lover wrapped in a blanket. He sat up slowly yawning as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes to wake himself up.

"Babe I think we-"

"No." You replied peeking from underneath the covers before yanking it above your head again

"But-"

"It's your turn. No." You cut him off abruptly.

Yongguk sighed in defeat knowing that you weren't going to change your mind. He got up stretching his hands above his head purposefully letting out an unecessary loud groan. You grumbled a couple of insults before turning your back towards him and closing your eyes hoping to catch at least a good twenty minutes more of sleep. He leaned over placing one hand on the bed to balance his body weight as he brought his other hand down on your thigh smacking it roughly.

"Bang Yongguk! I swear to god!" You yelled only to be answered by a deep chuckle followed by the sound of your bedroom door closing. 

A warm smile already set on his face Yongguk look towards the brightly lit living room through squinted eyes. He began to walk to the source of light stopping when he was almost there when his foot stepped on a stray toy that was resting on the floor. He hissed in irritation as he leaned down to pick up the toy car and sighed heavily. They made a mess. He could already tell. Yongguk prepared himself for the worse as he peeked his head around the corner and into the living room. He was right.

"You don't put that there stupid. You put it here!" Lydia shouted at her brother with hands on her hips snatching a pillow from his hands to place it where she wanted it.

"I'm not stupid. You're stupid! It's going to fall if you put it there." Anderson shot back with the same amount of venom his sister had just given him snatching the pillow from her position putting it where he liked.

Yongguk watched the two bicker back and forth breifly before analyzing the true damage of the room. Toys were carelessly tossed all over the floor, the sofa cushions were shaped in a rectangular shape with a cover sloppily draped over it signaling that they were trying to build a fort, pillows were everywhere and mostly importantly your purse was overturned all of it's contents spilled onto the floor. 

"You know what?" Lydia jumped on top of Anderson growling like a wild animal as she attacked him little fists beating against his chest. "I am your noona! You listen to me!" Anderson clucked his tongue in annoyance as he effortlessly turned her over sitting on her stomach.

"By a minute!" He hissed back at her. 

"Excuse me." Yongguk called out. Identical guilty faces turned to look at him, their limbs frozen in mid-fight. He narrowed his eyes at Anderson who hung his head as he climbed off of Lydia who jumped up and stuck her tongue out at her twin. "Lydia.." He warned.

"Sorry." She hung her head as well.

"We're were just-" They said at the same time stopping and looking at each other before looking up at their exhausted father. "We're sorry." 

Lydia poked her bottom lip out and ran over to hug her father's legs. A signature move she used whenever she wanted to get out of trouble. And although you warned him time and time again not to fall for it, he did. Anderson, however, decided to start picking up the toys soundlessly and putting them away. A bright smile spread across Yongguk's face as Lydia peeled herself from him and helped her brother pick up their toys. He reveled in the fact that they were so behaved even when they weren't behaving if that made sense to anyone.

"Tsk. Tsk you guys are in troubleeeee~" He singsonged as he walked around the living room. They looked up at him with fear in their eyes.

"Don't tell mommy! Daddy please!" Lydia begged clutching onto one of her stuffed animals for dear life.

He found it ironic how instead of fearing the i'm going to tell your father phrase that most kids feared they feared their mother. You wouldn't let them get away with anything. Of course you still spoiled them but Yongguk was so much worse. He never yelled, never got angry and always comforted them whenever they did wrong. He was too easy on them. He placed his hand on his hips.

"Oh yes i'm going to tell mommy...." They began to whine and groan. "About how terrible this fort looks. I mean come on." He teased jokingly lifting up the blanket. Lydia rolled her eyes.

"But that's the right way!" She ran over to the precious fort and held her little arms out shielding it with her body.

"Here how about this, I help you and your brother fix this fort to be really cool and when mommy comes in here we can all watch movies in there." Anderson ran to the fort and knocked it over.

"Deal!" He high fived his father before all of them got straight to work. 

Yongguk helped the twins make the fort bigger and wider by rearranging the funiture so they could use it to their advantage. Lydia was in charge of helping her dad move the couches even when he insisted that Anderson could do it. But he just wanted to help set up the pillows. After much discussion and building the three stepped back to admire their handiwork hands gripping their chins as they turned their heads to the side in unison. 

"Perfect. Let's go wake up mommy." As soon as the phrase left his mouth the twins ran off into the direction of your bedroom bursting in the door screaming at the top of their lungs.

"MOM ARE YOU ALIVE?" Anderson yelled as he climbed on top of your body. 

"DAD! I THINK WE'RE LOSING HER!" Lydia shouted as she turned you over onto your back. You supressed laughter as the two pretended that they were doctors and you were a patient in a coma like state. Yongguk leaned in the doorway watching them fuss over you.

"Doctor Lydia I think I see some sign of life!" 

"I prescribe two million tickles including a single dose of kiss attack!" She yanked the covers off of you and you broke out into a wide smile.

"1..." 

"2..."

"3!" You began laughing as they tickled your sides and attacked your faces with sloppy kisses. You roared sitting up throwing them off of you and wrapped your arms around Anderson pulling him towards you.

"I'm gonna eat your brains!" You attacked the side of his face and neck with kisses and he made cute gurgling noises as he waved his arms around madly.

"Daddy help!" Anderson screamed as he tried to pull your arms off of him laughing hysterically. With quick movements you had Lydia in your grip too and you were battling with two rowdy four year olds. Yongguk watched this continue for a couple of more minutes before running over to jump on the bed causing all three of you to yell.

"I own everyone here!" He roared adding extra bass in his voice to seem scarier. 

"Let's beat up daddy yeah?" You laughed handing them pillows as you pinned Yongguk to the bed sitting on him letting the kids attack him everywhere with pillow.

"YAH! No fair!" He argued grabbing Lydia who shrieked and kicked her legs. 

"Mommy help!" She reached her arms out for you and you grabbed one along with Anderson and easily yanked her away from Yongguk and kicked him off of the bed. He landed on the floor with a loud thud and you began to laugh hysterically.

The three of you poked your head over the edge of the bed to stare down at Yongguk. His messy hair was hanging in front of his eyes and his mouth was wide open resembling a dead person. 

"Dad!" Anderson cupped his hands over his mouth and yelled down to his father. "Did you die?" Youngguk rose up with his arms extended and turned his head slowly towards the three of you.

"Zombie!" Lydia screamed and the three of you scrambled towards the far end of the bed diving underneath the covers. Yongguk climbed on the bed and began to tickle all three of you until the twins screamed for mercy. The twins poked their heads out from underneath the covers in defeat breathing heavily.

"Daddy can we watch movies now?" They whined and Yongguk nodded his head. They smiled and jumped off the bed running to the living room to put on a movie and snuggle in their homemade fort. 

"Movie time babe." Yongguk stretched himself out to lay on his stomach and pulled the covers off of your face. You narrowed your eyes at him.

"But it's my day off~" You began to whine kicking your feet in a child-like manner. "It's your turn to let them exhaust you. Let me sleep some more." He planted playful kisses on your cheek mumbling.

"Last time I checked I had two kids not three." He playfully bit your cheek and jumped up to avoid your wrath running into the living room. 

"Where's mommy?" Anderson got up from his spot from the fort and marched back into your room repeating your name. "Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy." 

"Jesus christ. Okay, okay i'm up. I'm up." But that didn't get him to go away. He marched over to where you were resting and grabbed your arm pulling you out of the bed. You followed Anderson into the living room rubbing your eyes.

"She livessssss." Yongguk and Lydia said wiggling their arms in the air.

You shook your head and reached down to pick up Anderson hugging him tightly to you. Kissing his cheek you carefully sat down in their fort keeping him in your arms. Maybe them exhausting you was a good thing.