A Very Cold Slumber

Playing the Player's Heart

[Kikwang's POV]

"Yah! Get off the bed you stupid !" She screeched when I tried moving closer to her. It's the beginning of Winter and I don't want my precious freezing from the cold.

I'm sure girls everywhere would be very disappointed.

"It's cold in this room, and I'm sure you don't want your future husband to be freezing." I reasoned knowing that what I said was 100% true.

That was when she smirked the same smirk that only I was able to master.

"And that's where you're wrong you retard. I'd be delighted if you die freezing! So get. The. . Off. This. Bed. Now." And with that she hit me right in the balls.

Talk about 1,000 years of death you get being hit in the .

This could top that off any day.

I laid down to the floor hugging onto my knees trying to lessen the pain.

That. Heartless. Brat.

Not caring for her future husband. HAH! Like I care about her either.

 I tried going to sleep rubbing my shoulder, and breathing out hard breaths; anything to keep me from dying in this cold weather. Let's show that child that I won't die just like that.

As if I'm going to let her live on the face of this Earth without suffering.

Damn you Jang Soo Yun.

 

[Soo Yun's POV]

I tried going to sleep, but it just wouldn't work because of that idiot sleeping on the floor. I just couldn't take my mind off him!

Now please, be reasonable and do not start thinking that I actually pity the man.

It's been exactly 25 minutes and all I've been hearing was his teeth chattering nonstop. Well technically, they would stop for about five seconds, and then continue again.

When his teeth finally silenced, I sighed in relief and drifted off to dreamland.

Or so I thought.

My eyes shot wide open at the irritable sound I've been dying to never hear again in my lifetime.

His teeth started chattering... again! God damn, I don't think I can take this anymore.

I got up, my eyes droopy for the lack of sleep, and searched for the warmest blanket there was. Maybe a couple pillows would be nice too.

Well would you look at that?

I'm being considerate for once, so please. Please. Please. Please. Please. PLEASE.

I leaned in close and whispered to him, "Stop being such a pain and then maybe, just maybe, I'll be nice too."

Afterwards, I draped the heavy cloth over his shivering body. He looked cold. Really cold.

Then my heart started to feel a slight pang. Heh, who knew this guy had the power to ever make me feel bad? I continued to gaze at him, finally taking in his handsome features.

His jet black hair that I seemed to easily spot in the crowd at the arcade; then there was his jaw line that added toughness to his appearance, considering his eyes and hairstyle made his seem like the... the cute type?

This man was an all-around type you can say. Any adjective you describe him as would fit him well, unless you use some incredibly unreasonable word like "ugly" or "appalling".

It's a good thing this man was sleeping, or else he'd be laughing at the way I was staring at him.

For once, he's got me attracted to him... but that's just his looks.

Once he wakes up and reveals that personality that never ceases to piss me off, I'll be back to my usual self.

The usual Jang Soo Yun who knows this guy is just an overall jerk face.

A player.

I hopped back into bed, finally getting the sleep I rightfully deserve.

 

[Kikwang's POV]

I woke up surprised seeing the abnormally thick blanket resting on my body. W-Where did this come from? I looked to my right and spotted the midget sleeping comfortably on OUR bed.

No matter how much I wanted to curse at her right now, I just couldn't bring myself to do so.

Who knows? Maybe this girl actually has a nice side to her.

"So how was Mr. Player's sleep last night?" I cringed remembering who this girl was. As if she'd ever have a nice self hiding under that hideous personality of hers.

"It was actually quite nice actually." I smirked.

"Isn't there something you'd like to say to me?" She questioned expectantly. I smirked devilishly knowing a good morning just can't be one without teasing this girl.

"Now that I think about it, there is something." I tapped my chin. I sneaked a glance at her, and smiled seeing she was totally buying it. She had very hopeful eyes on, making it obvious she was expecting a 'thank you.'

"Ah, I remember now." I continued, "you owe me a massage. Right down here." I tried my hardest not to laugh while pointing down to you-know-where.

I stared as she slowly starting turning beet red, blushing in anger.

"You disgusting- Ugh! I'm leaving first! Go to school by yourself you erted bastard." With that she walked off.

"I love you too Brat!" I grinned to myself, content with how our day started out.

Who knows?

Maybe getting married won't be so bad if things are like this.

 

[Author's Note]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I think I wrote a lot for this chapter! I just couldn't help it though; the characters are so addicting and I just couldn't help but CONTINUE writing. :)

I hope you like this chapter. I know I did!