Confusion

Playing the Player's Heart

[Kikwang's POV]

Ok, seriously. Where was that girl?

I'm sure she was almost done getting ready by the time I left. She should've gotten here five minutes after I did.

This is making me worry. It's not like I like her or anything, but we're friends.

Yes, I think of Jang Soo Yun as a friend; nothing more, and definitely nothing less.

Although I wouldn't mind playing around with her.

I love it when she gets irritated. It's cute funny to look at.

Aish, who am I kidding?

It's cute. Cute.

... But still too childish for my tastes.

Speaking of children, where is that little girl? I'm getting bored and need someone to tease.

I exited the classroom knowing I still had a good 10 minutes left before class offically starts.

While searching, I made sure to evade the fangirls. I'm sure they're pissed off about the news.

Oh god, now I'm starting to feel bad. What if Soo Yun gets hurt?

Who knows what those obsessed girls will do to her?

This ended up getting me worked up to look harder for her. I swear, Dad will kill me if even a tiny scratch appears on the Midget.

"Soo Yun!" I screamed around the hallways, "Soo Yu-"

I stopped my animal-like screams hearing a familiar voice; two to be exact. It was coming from an empty classroom.

Interested, I snuck behind the very thin wall separating us from seeing each other.

"You're really funny Miss Clumsy. There's no way a handsome face like mine would belong to a ."

That voice was seriously starting to get on my nerves. I just want to choke and throw him on the other side of the Han River just so some North Koreans can find him and do who knows what.

That would just be lovely.

I couldn't help but become severely pissed at his statement.


1. Midget definitely has a better ring than something stupid like Miss Clumsy

2. My face is much much more handsome than his will ever be

3. If he's not a , then he's a e, hitting on little kids


It's obvious he was flirting with my future wife, and it pissed me off. I'm a player and a very possessive one at that.

"Yah! Lee Byunghyun, how could you scare me like that?"

Ok, what? They're close enough for her to be calling him by his real name? So much for having a faithful 'girlfriend.'

Now I won't feel as bad when I start going out with other girls.

"Scare you? I was trying to save you from the army of girls waiting to kill you outside! It's amazing how many fangirls your boyfriend has." I heard his ugly chuckle from the other side of the room.

"Kikwang and I are not in a relationship."

What. The. . Did she really just say that?

Last time I checked, a relationship meant two people in the state of being connected.

Soo Yun and I are connect, therefore we are in a ing relationship. Got that Lee Byunghyun?

Their voices started getting lower and I was becoming more and more anxious. I literally wanted to burst inside the room and state we were in a couple.

A little while after, I heard Soo Yun's voice say, "Well, the turh is... Kikwang and I-"

The next thing I knew, I barged into the run and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her into a hug.

"Are the happiest couple in the world!" I finished her sentence.

I haven't the slightest clue why I just did what I did.

My stomach was just twisting in knots during those few moments, and I was just feeling really really sick.

I had the sudden urge to do something, and-

I just don't know.

"Hah, I thought so." L. Joe murmured and walked away. Is that a sad face I see?

I couldn't help feeling elated seeing his misery.

Hmm, maybe I'm becoming a sadist. No wonder I love making Soo Yun suffer. It's fun for me.

"What the Kikwang?" The Midget argued.

"Oh don't act like we're not dating Yeobo!" I pinched her cheeks in a cute fashion just making her more pissed off.

"You're making me really confused. Are you bipolar? Some days you're an , some days you're emo, while other days you just act like this! This person who is definitely not the Kikwang I know."

She left the room afterwards, leaving me standing there puzzled.

She's confused? 

I'm the confused one here, for many reasons I just don't have the courage to bring up.

I held my hand over my heart.

W-why the is it beating so fast?

 


 

I absolutely ADORE this chapter!

Kikwang is so cute here.

Enjoy the holidays!

:)