We together and i alone

My everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Kyuhyun proposed to Ryeowook , he was sure of one thing, he would not leave him . Now he is alone and he realise he was so wrong. He sat up on the bed. The bed they used to share, where Ryeowook would sleep and spent every nights cudduling inside his embrace. He clenched his fist around his ring , thinking about the happy memories.

 

3 years ago

" Hey guys, long time no see..." Donghae said to them when they came back from France.

" Donghae hyung ! I missed you !" screamed Ryeowook, running toward him. He gave him a hug. 

Not far away from him, Kyuhyun was breathing heavily, felling the jealousy growing up.

Stop Kyuhyu. He don't love him, it's just a friendly hug . He is mine , he is my fiancee.

With those tought, Kyuhyun smirked. He was the only one Ryeowook chose.  After he proposed him, Ryeowook decided it was the time for them to go back . Ryeowook explained everything to their relatives . As a expected, Ryeowook's mother was the most happy woman in the world . 

"Kyuhyun, come here !" Ryeowook said to him.

"Hello Donghae..." 

The latter gave him a cold glare. He didn't forgot who was Kyuhyun. What he did to is friend. Event tought Ryeowook was his fiancee and really in love with him, he couldn't help to feel bitter toward the handsome man.

"Welcome back Kyuhyun."

Ryeowook tried to cheer the atmosphere by saying was great was Paris, and how much Kyuhyun was in l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter