He skipped school

The one who came crushing into my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Didn't get to update yesterday.

 

Previous chapter: Kristine was sick. Luhan left the room.

 

 

Waking up from the deep sleep she had, she glanced at the clock at the corner of her room. It is 9 in the morning. She crawled out of bed to the kitchen to find some medicine to relieve her headache. To her horror, there wasn’t a single pill left. “Not a single pill when I needed it?” she huffed. Feeling the throbbing pain from her head, she held onto the side of the table. Just when she was about to collapse on the floor, she heard the jangling of the keys. Her world out.

 

Luhan opened the door and walked to the kitchen with the bag of medicine in his hand. He was shocked at the body that had fainted on the ground. “Kristine, are you okay?” he asked. He quickly carried her to her room. Hours and hours of changing the damp cloth on her forehead, she became conscious. She slowly opened her eyes and her vision was still blurred. All she saw was a figure of a guy carrying basin of water towards her direction. “Is it Luhan? It can’t be. He should be in school at this time,” she thought.

 

Kristine POV:

“Awake? What did you do yesterday? Take this medicine first,” his voice broke the silence. My eyes followed him as he took the pills out of the transparent bag and took the glass of water at my study table. I took the pills from him and swallowed. I was confused. “Aren’t you supposed to be in sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter