Please Accept Me

Like A Star

As Wooyoung looked for Taeyeon, Taeyeon was in the SNSD dressing room sitting alone reading a book as the other girls went to go get snacks and as she was reading a man came into the dressing room

"Taegoo......."

As she heard the voice she thought it was wooyoung "Wooyoung?" but as she turned around she was astonished to who was in the dressing room and right in front of her

"What...are you doing here leeteuk?" she said in a cold voice.

"I came to apologize for the stupid mistake I made that hurt you"

"Well it doesnt matter now I have already forgotten about it and moved on, so if you would kindly do so, leave"

"Taeyeon your lying I'm sure that you still love me"

"No I dont okay! I'm in love with somebody else and it isn't you"

"Please Taeyeon, forgive me"

"Why would i forgive you for what you did. Do you  have any idea what you did to me? I always stayed faithful to you and what about you? You you cheated on me with Sunye while me and my group were away promoting in Japan! Why would you think I would ever forgive you!"

"But I still love you!"

"Well I dont! So leave me alone!"

And as Leeteuk couldnt take it anymore he tried to kiss Taeyeon by force and Taeyeon tried to scream but nobody heard her except for Wooyoung who recognized Taeyeons voice right away and came inside the dressing room, and punched Leeteuk in the face.

"What are you doing hyung!?"

"Its none of your buisness Wooyoung leave"

"No I wont Taeyeon doesnt love you anymore so leave her alone!"

"Now how would you know that?"

Wooyoung hesitated and didnt know what to say "Because......I'm the one who she is in love with!"

And at his words both Taeyeon and Leeteuk were both shocked and made Leeteuk angry "Fine then! I'm sorry I even came here than! Goodbye Taeyeon!" As the two were finally alone Wooyoung helped Taeyeon up.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay thank you for helping me"

"Your welcome and I'm sorry for saying that I was the one you were in love with"

"It's okay you were only doing it to help me right?"

"y-yeah......." as Wooyoung stuttered

"Actually........no........" as Wooyoung continued

"What are you talking about?"

"Taeyeon I love you.......I actually fell in love with you the day me and Tiffany started going out but I was too dumb and never noticed that you were the one that I love Taeyeon-ah......"

"B-but your going out with....Tiffany"

"We broke up today because she too realized that I was in love with you and shes okay with it.....I love you Taeyeon...so will you accept me and be my girlfriend?"

===================================================================================================

:D