Final

Cold Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Cold Romance [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Every ice can melts with Love. [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] You peek through the hallway, searching for any sign of them at their port. And like always, there is them. You want to talk to him but, time isn’t on your side today, the bell rings. You sighed in disappointment and just stand there, in a middle of the hallway. They start to walk back to their class, fangirls admiring with each steps they take.

They walk pass by you and your eyes met with him. With his always cold image, he just look at you like that and only you are the one who has a slight pink tint on your cheeks. As he pass by you, you felt him handing you something and you automatically grab it. After they pass by you, you eyed the ‘thing’ he hand you just now, it’s a water can —sprite aka his favorite.

You smile to yourself, there’s a post-it note on it; “Drink this if you love meee! No? But this is my favorite ;-; But I know you will drink it hehe, I luv you aegi~ ♡ -From your aegi byun ♡”

“Byun aegi is always like this.” you sighed before turning on your heels, going back to your class.

After 4 months of dating, he never showed his affection —at school, at least. This boyfriend of yours really is cold, or maybe, he’s just not that good in expressing his.. love. But that’s what make him cute –for you. Christmas is coming and you just want him to show you an open affection. Nowadays you easily get jealous at couples who showed public affections.

You had talked to him about this but he’s just don’t get it. You don’t want him to feel wronged too, that’s he not showing enough affection. Or maybe he just want to save his image or save you from the fangirls but you don’t care and you don’t want to care!

“I’ll just hope this christmas, he will gave me an open affection.” you thought. Because even each dates people mistook you guys as brother and sister. He rarely smile too. “I hate him sometimes. Show me your affection byun!!!” you whined in your mind.



“So? Will you go on a date?” your bestie nudged you playfully and you roll your eyes, blow a raspberry, “I don’t know. Maybe?”. She frowned at your answer, “What do you mean by maybe? It’s an of course to go on a date during christmas! Look at this!” she showed you a knit scarf, “I knit it for Xiumin! Will you think he like it?” you nod at her, telling a yes.

“HELLO~! MY PEASANTS!” the door swung open, revealing the maknae Sehun with his hyungs behind him. “Since when I am your peasant, Sehun?” you made a face at him. He point his finger at you, “SINCE YOU START DATING BAEKHYUN HYUNG~!!!!”. Both you and your bestfriend shook heads at him. Baekhyun sit beside you, his hand on your shoulders, keeping you close. Then it drop dead silent.

Chanyeol eyed both of you, smiling widely. “What?” you asked him, looking at him weirdly. He grinned, “I got you guys a present!”. He hand Baekhyun two tickets. It’s the ticket for the special light show for christmas. “This is awesome!! Thank you Chanyeol!!” you said, jumping up and down, excited for your christmas date. “Thanks.” Baekhyun smiled at your excitement.

“Everything for my bestfriend and his girlfie.” Chanyeol bowed like a gentleman before whispering to Baekhyun; “Make it work, buddy.”


“This. Is. Weird.”  your bestfriend mouth a gap at the sight in front of both her and your eyes. “What the heck is he doing?” she asked and you puffed your cheeks at the scene.

“Oh now he is showing affections.” you annoyed, “At his fangirls. Great.”. “Maybe there is a reason he doing this. Come on, better get in class before..” she drag you to the class, lowly muttering, “...you explode.”


“Hi aegi.” a small smiled curved on his lips. “Hi.” you smiled back weakly. “Oh, so now you come?” your bestie said and you glared at her. “Huh?” Baekhyun mong for a while. “Nothing.” you reassured him. “So.. about our date...” he start and you wait patiently for him to continue. “We—”

“Can you give this scarf to Xiumin? I knit it for freaking 3 months.” you showed a ‘are-you-damn-serious-like-why-now?’ face to her and she just ‘meh-i-don’t-care-as-long-as-xiumin-got-this’ face back to you. Baekhyun took the box, “Okay then.” and he left.

“Just why?” you asked her and she shrug, “Xiumin scarf is more important than your date.”. You rolled your eyes at her, trying to remember why do you call her your bestfriend.


A week passed by and finally, Christsmas Date!

“Have a good date~!” she wished before you hung up. You are all ready to go, just waiting for him to come. Now it’s 11am, and the time is ticking away;

‘Ding dong’ the bell finally rings and you open the door, crossing your arms as you see this annoying latter. He smile slyly, “Erm... Sorry?”. You are obviously annoyed at his sudden change of behaviour, since when he late to dates?

“I’m sorry, helping my mom.” Baekhyun scratch the back of his neck awkwardly. “Don’t you know how to call and at least tell me?” you question and he muttered a sorry. “You made me wait for freaking 1 hour.” you slightly raise your voice, “Not to mention about your oh-so-sweet affections to me.”. “I’m sorry, I’m in a rush.” he hold both of your hands, “Shall we go now?”. Just how can you win over his puppy eyes? You nod lightly and he quickly took your hand in his, shoving it in one of his jacket pocket —like a typical christmas date.

As both of you walk pass the Delifrance shop, your eyes set on the macaroons displayed. Gosh, your love for the macaroons!! Your tongue stuck out a bit, a habit you always do when you saw the heavenly food. Baekhyun smile to himself before look at the macaroons, “Which want do you want?”. Your finger automatically circle the glass, telling him you want all the flavours.

He order all the macaroons for you and pay for it. You took the macaroons from his hand quickly and shove one of the macaroon in your mouth. “Yes, this is the taste!!” you squel as the sweet taste lingers in your mouth. You guys start to walk again, and you pop the cappucino flavoured one in your mouth. Before you can bite on it, Baekhyun hold your face and kissed you. You froze at the sudden long-waited affection. He took the opportunity to bite half of your macaroon –in your mouth.

He broke the kiss saying; “I like the cappucino flavoured ones.”


“That. Gimme that.” you point at a plushie. “It’s ugly so, No.” he walks away and you clinge on his arm, “Aaaaa I want that~~”. “No.” he said with a firm tone. You pout a bit, “I want it.” you said using your aegyo tone. “I said No.” he semi-glared at you before dragging you away, “My plushie...”

You snap your hand away from him just to cross your arms, “Hmph. I hate you. I don’t want to be friend with you anymore.”. He sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter