MIRROR WORLD

SOULMATE IN THE MIRROR: THE REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae's POV

 

Donghae was stuck in a world that he doesn't know much, A world full of loneliness and anger, where he belonged right now but then finally finding his father changed all those thoughts and found happiness inside knowing that it was not too late to change his situation.

 

"Appa...let's change this world" I said to my dad when we were going around the mirror world, the people stuck in this world looked so helpless, just like how my dad and me got stuck here, the others have also stolen their identity.

 

"How would we do that son? We might look like living in the same world but then the atmosphere and the people here are different.." dad said, "aniyo appa..they're helpless because they haven't try changing this world and I have just the plan".

 

I tried to gather all the people who was stuck in the mirror world, telling them that if we made mirror world a better place, then the possibility of the two worlds colliding will be a solution.

 

Mirror world...

I have read books about it before, it was in a book full of fantasy and myths, that's why I didn't believed it before but now realizing that it wasn't a complete lie then he had to try.

 

In the myth,

Mirror world used to be a place where people can come and go. It was a world ruled by a goddess named Heechul, he was a man who has a beauty that cannot be compared to anyone.

 

The most beautiful person in the world, he was loved by everyone, he was given gifts by fairies, gods and even humans who visits him in the mirror world.

 

He had everything, well almost had it all but only one thing missing...his other ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter