Since the first time i saw him

My Wish

"Ommona!!This place is very beautiful than the other place we visit!!Eun Joo-ya please take my picture with this mascot.Ppalli!!" 

It's my 2nd day of my holiday trip to Seoul,South Korea with my bestfriend that live here.I told to her that i had to go to Seoul and i don't know who to be my tour guide.So, Kim Eun Joo(my bestfriend) will be my tour guide,beside we've known each other for 3 years.She invinted me to sleep at her house instead of hotel."That's wasting of money" she said.Me,who from the popular education place of music,Berkeley,California,relief that my money'll save for other use.Lotte World is the 4th place i visit since yesterday.So many attraction such as mini party and other else.Over the hotdog stall,there a cute bear mascot that entertaining children who want to take a photo with it.So do i!!

"You've say it to every place we visit." she's cuckle."Maybe you heard it wrong,haha" "EunJoo-ya ppali,i want to take a photo with it." i grab her hand and gave her my belove camera that my father gave me for my 13th birthday last year."Alright,alright,you're nothing but a big baby bunny that's cried for a candy" she's mumbling some words that for sure i can hear it."Oh,yeah,i hear it Eunjoo-ssi!!" she's just laugh before she took some nice picture with that bear,and then i took it for her too.

"Ahh,i'm so exhausted today and starving!!" i bet she can hear my stomach make some drum sounds.After hours we strolling at here,playing some games,took pictures,we don't notice(we forget) when the last time we ate and rest.It's 7:30 p.m!We even not taking our lunch yet.Eunjoo and me made the decision to go out at 12:00 a.m. but because of my excited feelings,we got to the infront of Lotte World's main gate at 11:00a.m.Right on 11:a.m,it's start open hour,we hushly bought the tickets(it's actually me only,not EunJoo).So we are here.Fun and overjoy untill both of we forgot the lunch.

"Mianhe,EunJoo-ya,if it weren't because of me force you play this and that,maybe you've already took your lunch." i can see she are tired too.It's all my fault."Ooo,SungYoung-ah,don't be sad,it's true that i'm hungry but i had a lot of fun here,today,with you.So it's not everyone's fault,okay?" she's smiling so brightly.Probably many boys from her school tried to flirt her.She's got a long straight hair,a dimple on her left cheek,a sweet smile,long legs,perfect,slim body,have a white,milky skin.What can i say is she had a perfect humanbeing.Her atitiude were also good,she were born in rich family and never act bad or arrogant.That why i like to befriend with her so much(Her house is located at some elite neighbourhood at Seoul).

"Alright!Let's have some foods!" we headed to a Korean traditional food near the Lotte World.We ate some Korean delicious food before we  go home.We got to the car( she's 17 and got her license)before i feel i had to pee.I can't wait untill we go home because her house is 15 km away from here."EunJoo-ya,i need to to toilet,wait here a second." she just nodded it.

Toilet were pretty far from EunJoo's car.After i got out from toilet,i run to her car but suddenly there were a person infront of me that a few inches away from me.I stopped from keeping run but suddenly i slipped on that guy because my shoes were wet.Oh gosh!!We fell on the floor,his head might be knocked on this floor."Oh my godness,i'm freaking sorry.This floor is wet,i'm sorry,your head is okay?" i'm try to help him stand up.He keep holding his head,he might be dizzy."I'm sorry,you're okay?" he face me try to say that he's okay."I'm okay,don't worry,my head just spinning a bit." he let out a smile on his lip.Ommo!!He had a bright smile.

"Are you sure,do you want to go to clinic?" i 'm very worry because he keep holding his head non-stop."I'm sure,we've don't go to clinic,i'm okay" i'm relief he's alright."Hmm,i'm Qhai,but you can call me SungYoung,it's my Korean name,if you want." i let out my hand.

"Oh,SungYoung-ssi,my name is Lee Jeongmin.Nice to meet you."